What happened to the mattresses?

Bubbles

What happened to the mattresses?

Post by Bubbles » 4 years ago

I purchased a mattress from Shop LC this past summer and my son loves it! I was wondering if I could purchase another in a different size, but I no longer see it on Shop LC's website. Is there a way to still get one through your company? It's a great product!
-Bubbles
2 x

Gypsy

Re: What happened to the mattresses?

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Bubbles wrote:
4 years ago
I purchased a mattress from Shop LC this past summer and my son loves it! I was wondering if I could purchase another in a different size, but I no longer see it on Shop LC's website. Is there a way to still get one through your company? It's a great product!
-Bubbles
This is how we get the moderators attn for help

@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Connor

Can you please assist Bubbles
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: What happened to the mattresses?

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Bubbles wrote:
4 years ago
-Bubbles
Thank you so much for reaching out! I do sincerely apologize but we do not sell the Symphony Mattresses at this time. If you have any further questions please let us know. Thank you so much again for your post, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x