Credit Card Hacked

Eve
Answers: 1

Re: Credit Card Hacked

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Connor
Hello
My question here is????
ClearlyShop LC must be aware of hacking issues so what is done about it ?????and will people get notified about it if compromised??? this is really the important part here!!!! not how do I remove my payment information (Because if hacked they already got that)so againwhat are you (Shop LC) goung to do about it???
3 x

Eve

@Moderator_Daniel_A
Could you please find out why it says Answer :1 under my Name Everytime?
It seems to me that it is only me!
Thank you
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Daniel_A
Could you please find out why it says Answer :1 under my Name Everytime?
It seems to me that it is only me!
Thank you

@ModeratorDanielle

I've notice same under. Jt. when she posts
2 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I noticed that, too. What that "Answers" mean?
2 x

Jt

Post by Jt » 4 years ago

Danielle, I did not realize this was an issue. Please tell us all you can about this forum process. I appreciate it and thanks in advance. I would just dread it if this 'forum' is not a safe avenue. Teresa
1 x

Eve

Maybe we are the only 2 on phones?
0 x

Eve

@Jt
U on phone or computer
0 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
Maybe we are the only 2 on phones?
I am on a phone too. Always.
1 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 4 years ago

There is always the potential for your credit card(s) to be hacked and it can happen anywhere, not just here. Never, ever use your debit card as a credit card because that will give the opportunity to access your bank account by a hacker. Always check your credit report(s) and cc statements. Set up multi-key access whenever possible to protect your accounts. Use a password manager. Set up alerts for activity on alll acounts.
0 x

Moderator_Preston

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Hayhaypaula wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
I had an issue yesterday with an order yesterday and the CS said they had to go into my account and asked for my four-digit password. I told her and she went in and still couldn't do what she wanted to do. It's still unresolved. Now I'm concerned that she had access to my private info. I changed my four digit password (which four digit is a red flag). It would be such a major pain to shut down my credit card as so many bills are paid this way automatically.
There should never be a reason for CS to need your 4 digit passcode! Can they see your full credit card number from there?

@@mod_danielle isn't that right?
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. Usually, an agent should not request your 4 digit pin, unless a note is in your account requiring that to be confirmed, if an agent is requesting access to your online account (among other confirmation methods), or if an agent is requesting information to be changed on your account (among other confirmation methods). Agents are unable to view your credit/debit card number besides the last 4 digits and expiration date, unless you are entering in a new card through customer service. For a scenario where an agent is needing to enter in new credit card information, we have policies and training in place to prevent credit card information from getting stolen. Yet again, thank you so much for your message, and thank you for being a part of the Shop LC.
3 x