Videos are not working on your website

BaysideBabe

Videos are not working on your website

Post by BaysideBabe » 4 years ago

I've tried to play several product videos to get more info about some of purses. Getting the following message for all of the ones I have tried to play: "Could not load the manifest file. Make sure the source is set correctly and that CORS support is enabled." Can you please fix this problem with every video I have attempted to play? You obviously have a technical problem on your end. Thanks
3 x

Moderator_Robert

Re: Videos are not working on your website

Post by Moderator_Robert » 4 years ago

BaysideBabe wrote:
4 years ago
I've tried to play several product videos to get more info about some of purses. Getting the following message for all of the ones I have tried to play: "Could not load the manifest file. Make sure the source is set correctly and that CORS support is enabled." Can you please fix this problem with every video I have attempted to play? You obviously have a technical problem on your end. Thanks
Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We would like to get to the bottom of this issue as well. Can you please provide us with a specific example such as an item that will always have this error for you? There are other steps we would also like to try to fix the issue. It may be best to contact us by phone or email to further assist you to troubleshoot why you may be getting this error.
Best Regards,
Robert
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@@Moderator_Robert

I got the same message as BaysidBabe on the last 3 videos I tried to watch.
2 x

Moderator_Robert

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@@Moderator_Robert

I got the same message as BaysidBabe on the last 3 videos I tried to watch.
Thank you so much for letting us know! I would ask that you contact us directly so we can walk step by step with you either by phone or email. Our phone team 1-877-899-0078 can help by recording your steps taken to a specific item so we can have our web team investigate. Our phone agent may ask for you to follow some troubleshooting steps just to make sure there are no other conflicting errors that could cause a similar technical issue. We look forward to speaking with you!
Best Regards,
Robert
0 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Robert

I really don't want to go through all that but if you would pass on that the error shows when you try to view item #2953628 & #2953630 but NOT on item #3092365 for example. I go through the same steps so I don't think it is on my end. Thanks for your help.
3 x

Moderator_Robert

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Robert

I really don't want to go through all that but if you would pass on that the error shows when you try to view item #2953628 & #2953630 but NOT on item #3092365 for example. I go through the same steps so I don't think it is on my end. Thanks for your help.
We really appreciate your feedback. I will go ahead and forward the error to our web team to investigate. Please let us know if you run in to any other technical errors.
Best Regards,
Robert
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I sent a picture to moderator Danielle a few days ago to forward to the techs. It is all the videos not just a few.
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Out of curiosity I went to my wishlist and picked an item at random to view video.....I rec'd the same message as everyone else.
This is not our devices
This is your IT dept. Once again this is an SLC mistake causing problems for customers.
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Gypsy is right 👍Half the night, when I tried to go onto Shoplc website, I kept on getting the message to try and shop shoplc stuff at Amazon, Ebay and Walmart, because shoplc site was undergoing maintenence. When I was finally able to access Shoplc, all item videos were not working.
My son who is a PC Tech and programmer says you need to hire a “ PROFESSIONAL” website designer team to prevent these constant GLITCHES and website malfunctions.
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

No other websites that I navigate tell me NOT RESPONDING!!!!
I can't stand trying to access the items that you offer without
spending half hour just to look at TWO PAGES!!!!
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to access a page, take a look and get out.
FIX THAT!!!!!
3 x