Personal Shopper

Gypsy

Re: Personal Shopper

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Apparently personal shopper is broken too. Just talked to 3 different people, was about crazy by the time I spoke to third one. First one kept me on hold for about 20 mins, came back and told me they checked on the entire day and one natural yellow diamond set in gold would be shown in 2:00 show, and that one natural pink diamond set in gold would be shown in 8:00 show. I repeated several times, "and this is natural yellow diamond set in gold, not gold over silver, and natural pink diamond set in gold, not gold over silver?" She replied of course oh yes ma'am. Well there was no yellow in gold in this show, so I called back and got another rep with bad accent, what she tried to tell me didn't even make sense. She said "we don't have the gold, only 10K in yellow or white gold." I asked for another rep who had me on hold a few minutes, then came back and informed me there was no yellow diamond in gold in this show (confirming that I had been given misinformation), and he saw no color diamond in gold for THIS show, so guess he was unwilling to check on items for the while day as first rep did for me. So first one checked for whole day's items, which was good, but told me the wrong thing, second rep couldn't understand or explain to make sense, third rep didn't want to fool with it.
@Rolltide
Geeze.......3 bad Personal Shopper experiences in one phone call 😳😳😳 that's gotta be a record. -Gypsy
5 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Apparently personal shopper is broken too. Just talked to 3 different people, was about crazy by the time I spoke to third one. First one kept me on hold for about 20 mins, came back and told me they checked on the entire day and one natural yellow diamond set in gold would be shown in 2:00 show, and that one natural pink diamond set in gold would be shown in 8:00 show. I repeated several times, "and this is natural yellow diamond set in gold, not gold over silver, and natural pink diamond set in gold, not gold over silver?" She replied of course oh yes ma'am. Well there was no yellow in gold in this show, so I called back and got another rep with bad accent, what she tried to tell me didn't even make sense. She said "we don't have the gold, only 10K in yellow or white gold." I asked for another rep who had me on hold a few minutes, then came back and informed me there was no yellow diamond in gold in this show (confirming that I had been given misinformation), and he saw no color diamond in gold for THIS show, so guess he was unwilling to check on items for the while day as first rep did for me. So first one checked for whole day's items, which was good, but told me the wrong thing, second rep couldn't understand or explain to make sense, third rep didn't want to fool with it.
Good Afternoon, Rolltide!

I'm so sorry to hear this occurred, and it is unfortunate to hear about this recent experience with our Personal Shopper representatives. We have notified our management teams in charge of our representatives, so that they can locate the agents and provide corrective training. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused during this!
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Thanks Connor, but I wasn't looking to get someone in trouble, and I honestly don't think any amount of training is going to help for there is too much wrong and going on. I am just so disappointed every time I choose to CALL in for anything, ready to give it up. However, I commend the teams who help us on the forum because they always get the job done, but that is not who we deal with when we call in.
Hello,

It's not about getting people in trouble. We have expectations in customer service for a proper resolution. If an agent can provide that then they will need to be addressed. Very sorry this occurred.
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I have never had any luck with personal shopper.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I have never had any luck with personal shopper.
I have .....ONCE 🙄
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Ok I take it all back, there is no one, and no aspect, of SLC that is not broken, NOT ONE. They are a trainwreck from beginning to end, top to bottom, and start to finish, every where and at all times. End of story.
I understand but has something else happened?
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Ok I take it all back, there is no one, and no aspect, of SLC that is not broken, NOT ONE. They are a trainwreck from beginning to end, top to bottom, and start to finish, every where and at all times. End of story.
I think its a combination of broken, covering their butts and just plain unethical business practices. Its been a decline since you know who took over.
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Hi Rolltide,
There is a pair of pink diamond earrings in 10kt rose gold ( the standard for gold in America is 14kt, so to me 10kt is mystery metal combo.
Anyway, check out what is in the description ( i3 G-H )
G-h is near colorless, so if pink diamonds are G-H it means its white diamonds put into rose gold metal. The clarity is i3. Thats severely included that needs no loupe to see all the inclusions. Yet not one host who presented these earrings commented on the color and clarity that was in the descriptions. Hmmm
There are alot of natural yellow diamonds, but I didnt notice any in gold.
Good luck in your gem search. Dont hold your breath with CS. When there was a glitch where customers private info was exposed, I called CS. He actually told me he had no number to the IT dept, no number to security, no way of contacting management. I couldnt believe it. When this glitch happened when Kevin was President, I emailed him. Even though he was out of town, he answered right away he had security fix it in less then 1 hour. His secretary called me to thank me. Since he is gone, the Management emails are a secret. CS are on their own.
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
I think its a combination of broken, covering their butts and just plain unethical business practices. Its been a decline since you know who took over.
The tables are a definitely turning and not
so much delivering the joy anymore.
4 x