Question and Answers = No Replies

Bella

Question and Answers = No Replies

Post by Bella » 4 years ago

I have noticed recently on the item page where you scroll down and can ask a question, well do not bother, you will not get an answer back. I used this in the past many times and I always received an email back within a couple of days. Now absolutely nothing. So guess what? I bought nothing!!
8 x

Gem Lover

Re: Question and Answers = No Replies

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

They. Use to answer and now they never do. I do not know why they have stopped on this feature but it makes me mad. I bet the knew president ended it. I know some said they text them and they answer them. What about those of us that are using our laptop or tablet?
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@Bella
@Gem Lover

Seems the best place to get answers is here on the forum. There are alot of very smart ladies here and we have some great MODS.

As for sending questions to customer service.via email I always got the home page and scroll down to company , then go into feedback from there I compose and send emails. I get responses everytime response is requested . They either email or call me and sometimes it is within hours. -Gypsy
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Gypsy - I still find that the Mods are more knowledgable and go further to try and help then the customer service.
Tonight, my cc alerted me that Shoplc put a $101.78 charge. I didnt buy anything tonight. I dont use Budget pay. I called CS, she had no idea why I was charged. She said to wait 48 hrs and the charge should fall off. I will wait to see. I bet if I contacted the Mods, they would know more, but I like to save contacting them for more complicated issues. Like:
Now the item number on my ordered diamond heart pendant belongs to 3 different pendants. I sent the snapshots to Preston. I think she is off tonight so she probably doesn't know about the 3rd one.
3 days ago I ordered the 1.81 ct diamond heart pendant for $99
I received a shoplc email verification for the 1.81 ct one
But, Shoplc sent paypal info on the same item number but on a .50 ct diamond heart pendant for $99
TODAY, Shoplc let me know they SHIPPED me a 1.35 ct diamond heart pendant with the same item number for $99

So there are 3 different items with the same item number. I have snapshots of all.
WHICH PENDANT WILL I RECEIVE πŸ€―πŸ€”
Before I let Preston know about the 3rd pendant, she said she checked and I will be shipped the 1.81 ct one.
I am betting on receiving the 1.35ct one.
Yes. If I get the wrong one, they will say return it. Thats not fair for us to have to clean up their mistakes. Repack it. Wait 1 hr in line at the post office to return it.
I wont go down EASY this timeπŸ’ͺ🏻. They knew they had a issue with it, so if I dont get the 1.81ct pendant, they better have someone come to my house to pick it upπŸ‘£πŸ‡πŸ»πŸŠβ€β™€οΈπŸš΄β€β™€οΈπŸš›πŸšƒπŸš
6 x

Gypsy

@Vicky Good Morning

I agree the MODS are the way to go for most issues.
And it is USUALLY a MOD that responds to my emails when I use feedback ❗❗ I really hope you get the correct pendant. If they ever get the warehouse and tech problems solved we might stand a fighting chance at getting correct information and orders.
But I wouldnt give in on your pendant you should absolutely receive the one YOU ordered not the one with the lower carat weights. -Gypsy
3 x

Vicky

Thanks Gypsy 😍
That would make sense if it was our beloved shoplc.
They do things backward now.
For instance:
Last night was the last night to guarantee valentines day delivery.
You would think to entice us to order today, when we know it wont come in time, is to put a coupon we cant resist.
NopeπŸ€ͺyesterdays coupon was 35%
Today's coupon went down to 30% for items over $50.
Makes no sense 🀯
4 x

Gypsy

Vicky wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Thanks Gypsy 😍
That would make sense if it was our beloved shoplc.
They do things backward now.
For instance:
Last night was the last night to guarantee valentines day delivery.
You would think to entice us to order today, when we know it wont come in time, is to put a coupon we cant resist.
NopeπŸ€ͺyesterdays coupon was 35%
Today's coupon went down to 30% for items over $50.
Makes no sense 🀯
YEP and prices increased. There were several diamond pieces that I had in my wish list and right before the were shown on tv the prices increased so the so called smackdown price was the same as the price before the increase 😳😳😳😳 but if those pieces weren't on your radar before smackdown you wouldnt know that you really weren't getting deal. True smackdown prices should've been 30%-40% off the price that it HAD been . And that would've been true deals to get me to buy -Gypsy
4 x

Vicky

I know. They had a white or multi 3ct diamond bangle for $299. Its up to $549 tonight. It still says $299, but when I click on it, its $549. They should know we save things in our wish list, so we know when they increase prices. Do they really believe that these ridiculous price increases will help sell it🀨
6 x

Gypsy

Vicky wrote: ↑
4 years ago
I know. They had a white or multi 3ct diamond bangle for $299. Its up to $549 tonight. It still says $299, but when I click on it, its $549. They should know we save things in our wish list, so we know when they increase prices. Do they really believe that these ridiculous price increases will help sell it🀨
Apparently they do because SLC continues to run the rollercoaster and people continue to ride. The parts I did see yesterday pieces seemed to be selling out.
2 x

Vicky

Btw- did you hear Becky say that i1 i2 and i3 are INDUSTRIAL DIAMONDS. Usually used for things other then jewelry.
She is about the only host NOT to claim that the i1 i2 and i3 are EYE CLEAN. They know the inclusions are visible. Seems they say whatever sells.
THEY all know the i stands for INCLUDED. Meaning the Diamond has VISIBLE INCLUSIONS that are seen without a Loupe.
I guess the Hosts are counting on, viewers trusting that they tell the truth. Some newbies do, and end up with inferior stuff☹️.
3 x