Question and Answers = No Replies

Gemsnob

Re: Question and Answers = No Replies

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Gypsy - I still find that the Mods are more knowledgable and go further to try and help then the customer service.
Tonight, my cc alerted me that Shoplc put a $101.78 charge. I didnt buy anything tonight. I dont use Budget pay. I called CS, she had no idea why I was charged. She said to wait 48 hrs and the charge should fall off. I will wait to see. I bet if I contacted the Mods, they would know more, but I like to save contacting them for more complicated issues. Like:
Now the item number on my ordered diamond heart pendant belongs to 3 different pendants. I sent the snapshots to Preston. I think she is off tonight so she probably doesn't know about the 3rd one.
3 days ago I ordered the 1.81 ct diamond heart pendant for $99
I received a shoplc email verification for the 1.81 ct one
But, Shoplc sent paypal info on the same item number but on a .50 ct diamond heart pendant for $99
TODAY, Shoplc let me know they SHIPPED me a 1.35 ct diamond heart pendant with the same item number for $99

So there are 3 different items with the same item number. I have snapshots of all.
WHICH PENDANT WILL I RECEIVE πŸ€―πŸ€”
Before I let Preston know about the 3rd pendant, she said she checked and I will be shipped the 1.81 ct one.
I am betting on receiving the 1.35ct one.
Yes. If I get the wrong one, they will say return it. Thats not fair for us to have to clean up their mistakes. Repack it. Wait 1 hr in line at the post office to return it.
I wont go down EASY this timeπŸ’ͺ🏻. They knew they had a issue with it, so if I dont get the 1.81ct pendant, they better have someone come to my house to pick it upπŸ‘£πŸ‡πŸ»πŸŠβ€β™€οΈπŸš΄β€β™€οΈπŸš›πŸšƒπŸš
Preston is a "she"?
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Bella wrote: ↑
4 years ago
I have noticed recently on the item page where you scroll down and can ask a question, well do not bother, you will not get an answer back. I used this in the past many times and I always received an email back within a couple of days. Now absolutely nothing. So guess what? I bought nothing!!
We work on the questions daily. For transparency we got behind (unexpected circumstance). We are working diligently on getting it caught up. Is there anything in particular I can help you with?
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Gem Lover wrote: ↑
4 years ago
They. Use to answer and now they never do. I do not know why they have stopped on this feature but it makes me mad. I bet the knew president ended it. I know some said they text them and they answer them. What about those of us that are using our laptop or tablet?
Hello,

The feature has not been stopped. An unexpected circumstance has caused us to get behind. We are working on getting it back on track.
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Vicky wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Gypsy - I still find that the Mods are more knowledgable and go further to try and help then the customer service.
Tonight, my cc alerted me that Shoplc put a $101.78 charge. I didnt buy anything tonight. I dont use Budget pay. I called CS, she had no idea why I was charged. She said to wait 48 hrs and the charge should fall off. I will wait to see. I bet if I contacted the Mods, they would know more, but I like to save contacting them for more complicated issues. Like:
Now the item number on my ordered diamond heart pendant belongs to 3 different pendants. I sent the snapshots to Preston. I think she is off tonight so she probably doesn't know about the 3rd one.
3 days ago I ordered the 1.81 ct diamond heart pendant for $99
I received a shoplc email verification for the 1.81 ct one
But, Shoplc sent paypal info on the same item number but on a .50 ct diamond heart pendant for $99
TODAY, Shoplc let me know they SHIPPED me a 1.35 ct diamond heart pendant with the same item number for $99

So there are 3 different items with the same item number. I have snapshots of all.
WHICH PENDANT WILL I RECEIVE πŸ€―πŸ€”
Before I let Preston know about the 3rd pendant, she said she checked and I will be shipped the 1.81 ct one.
I am betting on receiving the 1.35ct one.
Yes. If I get the wrong one, they will say return it. Thats not fair for us to have to clean up their mistakes. Repack it. Wait 1 hr in line at the post office to return it.
I wont go down EASY this timeπŸ’ͺ🏻. They knew they had a issue with it, so if I dont get the 1.81ct pendant, they better have someone come to my house to pick it upπŸ‘£πŸ‡πŸ»πŸŠβ€β™€οΈπŸš΄β€β™€οΈπŸš›πŸšƒπŸš
Hello,

I am sorry about any confusion with this. Just checking in to see if you still need help with this (unsure if you have spoken with anyone else).
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

When you have a question while the item is being aired it will not help to ask on the forum or a moderator, I need to know while it is airing so I know if I want to order it or not before the item sells out, they have the feature to send a message than they should be using it to answer our questions!!!
4 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

Regarding the I-2,I-3, etc., diamonds: Maybe they are saying the inclusions can't be seen with the naked eye because the stones are so small you can barely even see the stone without a magnifier.
2 x