Return and Refund

2Blonde

Re: Return and Refund

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

I've been buying from several other shopping channels for 28 years. Although I haven't returned many items (I have definitely kept a lot of them!), I've never had a problem with them accepting anything back......whether it was on clearance or not. I have gone back to watching those channels a lot more lately too.
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Ukie wrote:
4 years ago
Still waiting for my refund. I don't understand why I send something back and then have to contact the company over and over to find out whats going on. Why is Shoplc not contacting ME and respond with refund status. I don't get it. If I return from another company they contact me and give me status updates. weeks after they receive my return still no word. Come on, get it together.
Hi @@Ukie

Let's see if we can get a Moderator to assist you. This is how we signal them .Hope they can help you-
Gypsy

@Moderator_Miranda
@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Preston

Can you PLEASE assist Ukie
3 x

Moderator_Robert

Post by Moderator_Robert » 4 years ago

Ukie wrote:
4 years ago
Still waiting for my refund. I don't understand why I send something back and then have to contact the company over and over to find out whats going on. Why is Shoplc not contacting ME and respond with refund status. I don't get it. If I return from another company they contact me and give me status updates. weeks after they receive my return still no word. Come on, get it together.
We deeply apologize for the delay! Please contact us direct at customerservice@shoplc.com so we may investigate where your return is at in the return process directly so we may manually review it ourselves. We look forward to assisting you.
Best Regards,
Robert
1 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

It took practically an entire month for me to get my money back from an order that was cancelled by ShopLC, not me!! I just got the second half back today after filing a case with PayPal! I’m sure I would still not have it back if it wasn’t for PayPal’s assistance. Thank God I used it for that particular order. Customer Service gave me the runaround for weeks....and 5 different phone calls before I finally opened a case. Unbelievable!! Get it together is right!!!!
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Ukie wrote:
4 years ago
Hello just checking in. I see a moderator commented but wanted to make sure that I didn't miss anything.
1 x

Patsyrose66

Re: How do I return? I havent seen a site that I can Return and Refund

Post by Patsyrose66 » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
I returned an item 1/27/20. Received email yesterday stating my refund has been processed but...for how much? I was expecting full refund: Item price, s/h, tax & not have return label deducted (platinum over turned my finger green!). Now unless I call my financial institution, I won't know until I get my statement a month from now. I wish they would include refund amt w/email.
    0 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

Could someone help Patsy Rose 66 she is inquiring how to do a refund posted three hours ago
    0 x

Moderator_Preston
    Answers: 1

Re: How do I return? I havent seen a site that I can Return and Refund

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Patsyrose66 wrote:
    4 years ago
    Blossom wrote:
    4 years ago
    I returned an item 1/27/20. Received email yesterday stating my refund has been processed but...for how much? I was expecting full refund: Item price, s/h, tax & not have return label deducted (platinum over turned my finger green!). Now unless I call my financial institution, I won't know until I get my statement a month from now. I wish they would include refund amt w/email.
      Good afternoon,

Please email me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with your order information so I can look into this for you.
      0 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

@Patsyrose66

Good luck!
      2 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

Patsy Rose 66 I’m glad someone finally helped you with your return and refund I knew one of those nice ladies would help you sooner or later besides Preston I hope you get things worked out
      1 x