pouches instead of boxes

luna

pouches instead of boxes

Post by luna » 4 years ago

Just received my latest order, rings are not in boxes but in pouches with your name on them, as we buy for resale, we now have to throw those out, what a waste and purchase boxes elsewhere, makes your product no longer cost effective for me, we will not be ordering again
:cry: :cry:
3 x

Gemsnob

Re: pouches instead of boxes

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

luna wrote:
4 years ago
Just received my latest order, rings are not in boxes but in pouches with your name on them, as we buy for resale, we now have to throw those out, what a waste and purchase boxes elsewhere, makes your product no longer cost effective for me, we will not be ordering again
:cry: :cry:
I dont like the Shoplc pouches either. Id be happy with the silk pouches but Im not going to keep or gift anything in the shoplc pouches. Bad idea on their part. And the boxes they are shipping in that say Shoplc all over the outside, way to alert theives to whats inside.
7 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

I've received one of the boxes with pouches inside so far. I'm still getting mostly the envelopes. I don't keep the little blue boxes anyway, but for reselling or gift giving, they surely are better than pouches.
5 x

Gemsnob

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
I've received one of the boxes with pouches inside so far. I'm still getting mostly the envelopes. I don't keep the little blue boxes anyway, but for reselling or gift giving, they surely are better than pouches.
I dont mind if Shoplc is trying to be environmentally conscious. I just want my items to arrive, arrive intact and I dont want everything or anything plastered with their logo. All it takes is someone to look them up and they will realize the box most likely contains jewelry. Ive had packages arrive empty before from the J network. Someone slit the package open, took the ring then taped it back up. I think it was a postal employee.
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

I wish ShopLC wouldn't put their name on anything. I don't even like the D'Joy inscribed on the jewelry. Yuck. Unless your Tiffany's - don't do it.
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Especially don't put your name on anything being shipped! That's dumb. If you were Chewy's maybe...?? They can steal my six 40 pound bags of litter lol!

But a jewelry company? no.
4 x

Gemsnob

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
I wish ShopLC wouldn't put their name on anything. I don't even like the D'Joy inscribed on the jewelry. Yuck. Unless your Tiffany's - don't do it.
I hate that too! Its almost childish. What a strange inscription.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I had a package arrive the other day from here, the regular plastic. It was empty. I see it was supposed to be two rings. These were stolen because the bag was slit open.

Not SLC’s fault though so I guess I’m just out my baubles and money. 🥺🥺
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Especially don't put your name on anything being shipped! That's dumb. If you were Chewy's maybe...?? They can steal my six 40 pound bags of litter lol!

But a jewelry company? no.
I dont know about that - cat litter is pretty pricey 😻😻😻😻😻
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I had a package arrive the other day from here, the regular plastic. It was empty. I see it was supposed to be two rings. These were stolen because the bag was slit open.

Not SLC’s fault though so I guess I’m just out my baubles and money. 🥺🥺
There's no one to file a report to ????
2 x