pouches instead of boxes

Gypsy

Re: pouches instead of boxes

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@jojosmom

We used to receive them when we ordered certain items....jade , beads , etc. But I haven't seen what they are getting now. My last order still came in blue boxes and plain white packaging.
Last edited by Gypsy 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

Gypsy

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Absolutely! I love the little flowered satin zippered pouches they used to put jewelry in. I really wish they would go back to those. They talk about the one for one program.....how about going back to those beautiful pouches and encourage and produce employment. I use those pouches for my " special " jewelry.... the stuff I want to protect and is valuable to me.... though some are not expensive, they have sentimental value. Please, please oh please shoplc..... bring them back.
I even used some to gift jewelry in
3 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
@jojosmom

We used to receive them when we ordered certain items....jade , beads , etc. But I haven't seen what they are getting now. My last order still came in blue boxes and plain white packaging.
I am not a fan of Jade. My likes fall towards...well pretty much everything except: Jade, Shungite and Meteorite.
2 x

Gypsy

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
@jojosmom

I am not a fan of Jade. My likes fall towards...well pretty much everything except: Jade, Shungite and Meteorite.
They do have a set of jewelry pouches for sale on website - under Jewelry boxes. I think the set was $9.99
0 x

Moderator_Robert

Post by Moderator_Robert » 4 years ago

Thank you everyone for your feedback! We really appreciate it. This is currently a test run of a small batch of packages we're using our pouches.
If you have any further comments or feedback please let us know!
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

If you use the pouches, it should still be supported in a box in shipment. Pouches do not protect jewelry in shipment. I prefer the boxes for that reason. Thanks!
4 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
If you use the pouches, it should still be supported in a box in shipment. Pouches do not protect jewelry in shipment. I prefer the boxes for that reason. Thanks!
I agree on the boxes for sure for protection during shipping. But I would love it if they included those pretty pouches. Nice to have to store pieces in.
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
I agree on the boxes for sure for protection during shipping. But I would love it if they included those pretty pouches. Nice to have to store pieces in.
That would be ideal!
3 x