Calling Customer Service

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Calling Customer Service

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

I need help with four returns that I shipped out and they all were returned to me in today's mail with notification from SLC that they couldn't be returned because they were purchased using the $1 online auction or clearance. The problem is I purchased these items from the live presentations and they all were NOT on clearance nor from an $1 online auctions! If you pull up my purchase history, you can easily see that these were bought at full price on the date of the presentation.

However, I NOW notice they were shipped to me with a YELLOW tag that says "non-returnable" that and the yellow tag was NOT on the original items sent to me. Did you actually put these yellow tags on the items after you got the returns? Once again, I purchased them on the day they were presented!

I also returned these in the required 30 days after receiving the items.... so these items ARE ELIGIBLE for returns.

I need help with this matter please.

@Moderator_Daniel_A
8 x

Gemsnob

Re: Calling Customer Service

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Omgosh, this is unbelievable! Not another thing to have to deal with? Please let us know what happens. Im sorry. I feel bad that this has happened.
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

OSOTT
not sure if in your message that you wanted
moderator Daniel A ...........or

@Moderator_Danielle

I hope it's Danielle that you wanted, she's great.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

honey wrote:
4 years ago
OSOTT
not sure if in your message that you wanted
moderator Daniel A ...........or

@Moderator_Danielle

I hope it's Danielle that you wanted, she's great.
THANK YOU, @honey, that is who I wanted was Danielle! I know she will get to the bottom of it! Fortunately, I keep EVERY invoice that comes with the items and I just went through my obnoxious pile of invoices (I spend entirely too much) and found my items. On the invoice with several purchases, one item I kept shows "clearance", then the items I returned states "Web TV" and one states "FPC". Does anyone know what that means?

The only thing I have not done but I will start immediately and I suggest others to do this now that this thing happened is to photograph your purchases with the tags! Geeze. I did everything BUT that. ugh.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Does FPC mean Final Price Clearance? If so, that's messed up as this item was Anthill Garnet and it was not on clearance when they presented it. I purchased several anthill garnets and the others DO NOT have fpc.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Does FPC mean Final Price Clearance? If so, that's messed up as this item was Anthill Garnet and it was not on clearance when they presented it. I purchased several anthill garnets and the others DO NOT have fpc.
I'm not familiar with those codes but you're right to contact @Moderator_Danielle
for assistance. Shell get it straight 😊😊😊
4 x

honey

sheesh, it's gonna take miracle worker Danielle to help iron
this one out for you. I sure hope it pans out for you in every
way.
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle Hi Danielle, same thing happened to me today. I sent you an email requesting a call. I got the last package of returns I sent back, the ones SLC received on January 25th, back in the mail today with a slip of paper. To let you all know of my returns, they were clearance purchased from tv, an opal necklace with dead stones, two incorrectly sized rings, with one having metal design in between fingers and you can't close your fingers, the other was supposed to be mate for necklace I ordered that came piled up in the bottom of the little bag full of knots. Then there was another pair of the earrings with plastic backings, you bend the post trying to put them on, then they stop and will not snug up to your ear, you would lose them eventually. The items are emerald, ruby, and opal items and cost too much for these issues. Also, the opal necklace they sent me back with the rubies is not the same necklace I originally received. They sent me one with better color play. However, this was done without even contacting me. It is not what I was told to do or what I was told would happen, and I went through too much frustration in the process for this to go down well. I want my full refund, as I was promised, please.
Wow! This better not be the new norm. Do you advice me to email Danielle to get her to respond? If so, can you tell me her email address? Sorry it happened to you too, Rolltide.
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle Hi Danielle, same thing happened to me today. I sent you an email requesting a call. I got the last package of returns I sent back, the ones SLC received on January 25th, back in the mail today with a slip of paper. To let you all know of my returns, they were clearance purchased from tv, an opal necklace with dead stones, two incorrectly sized rings, with one having metal design in between fingers and you can't close your fingers, the other was supposed to be mate for necklace I ordered that came piled up in the bottom of the little bag full of knots. Then there was another pair of the earrings with plastic backings, you bend the post trying to put them on, then they stop and will not snug up to your ear, you would lose them eventually. The items are emerald, ruby, and opal items and cost too much for these issues. Also, the opal necklace they sent me back with the rubies is not the same necklace I originally received. They sent me one with better color play. However, this was done without even contacting me. It is not what I was told to do or what I was told would happen, and I went through too much frustration in the process for this to go down well. I want my full refund, as I was promised, please.
Wow! This better not be the new norm. Do you advice me to email Danielle to get her to respond? If so, can you tell me her email address? Sorry it happened to you too, Rolltide.
Danielle.jackson@shoplc.com
3 x

honey

I began to wonder if this is going to be the new norm too.
Rolltide and OSOTT are currently the only ones on the
forum posting about such a mess, how many others who
don't come to the forum are dealing with customer service
right now??
Pretty crappy move SLC!
6 x