FPC?

Catticus

Re: FPC?

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

My advice is to not purchase from SLC again. Sorry if that sounds negative, but it's only gotten worse over time and I am finished with them.
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

What did they mean by fixed price? Has anyone seen items on here that say fixed price?
3 x

la

Post by la » 4 years ago

It seemed like they were making up stuff because they couldn’t tell me it was final price clearance... because the item wasn’t on clearance. Really frustrated with the lack of support from the company, it seems these tactics aren’t new.
6 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

One of my items that I returned and it was returned back to me says it wa FPC. I'm frustrated too and I have found myself stopping myself from getting excited about any item as I won't buy....I'm still holding my breath but I'm putting faith in them making it right. I hope they make it right. I think they will make it right.
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Who is directing the warehouse employees do these deceptive things ❓ I dont think they took it upon themselves to decide to deny refunds to customers.

This is another example of bad decisions made by the man in charge.

SLC has been on the decline for a good 6 months now. All the new names on the forum with complaints , concerns and questions.....that was most of us when the forum started.
The return issues were predicted but according to what I am reading recently SLC management seems to have sunk to a new low.

@Moderators@
Sorry but I've got a feeling you're going to be very busy
6 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Who is directing the warehouse employees do these deceptive things ❓ I dont think they took it upon themselves to decide to deny refunds to customers.

This is another example of bad decisions made by the man in charge.

SLC has been on the decline for a good 6 months now. All the new names on the forum with complaints , concerns and questions.....that was most of us when the forum started.
The return issues were predicted but according to what I am reading recently SLC management seems to have sunk to a new low.

@Moderators@
Sorry but I've got a feeling you're going to be very busy
@@

:lol: Hey, I am picturing 'one Mr. Magoo' at work in the
warehouse, oblivious to all that is going on around him!! :shock:
Can't read return lables, mixes up invoices, likes the look of
the little yellow tags on the jewelry so just switches them,
doesn't realize he's packing a lamp into a baggie or a pillow into
a padded box for shipping.........oooops, did I just cross over
into the Twilight Zone??? :lol:

It's good to remain hopeful that customer service will correct
the errors that the many are experiencing, but I think it's too
little tooooooo late. It's a red, pimply, bloody rash already!!!
8 x

ShopLC_csmanager

Post by ShopLC_csmanager » 4 years ago

la wrote:
4 years ago
So, this is my first post, but I didn't receive the help that I needed today over the phone and I would like some feedback. I returned an item last month, but today I received it back as a reship with a letter enclosed saying that ALL SALES FINAL on Clearance Items. There were two rings, one was a clearance, the other was in my view, a normal purchase. I kept the clearance and returned the other, due to a size issue. I spoke to a customer service rep, whose voice sounded really familiar I might add, and after placing me on hold, and researching the notes, he said that to return it I would have to pay a 25% restocking fee, which I didn't agree with. I asked to speak to a manager, he insisted that it could not be returned because the item is listed as FPC and could not be returned. The letter also didn't mention, "FPC". I never heard of that, have you all? I asked to speak with someone else, and he told me he would have to schedule a call. I am frustrated, it was not a cheap item, and it was a simple warehouse mistake. They saw one ring as clearance on the invoice number and just assumed that was the one I was returning. I can be wrong, but the service received makes me want to turn and run away before I spend any more money with them.
Hello, I’m sorry about what occurred. But we are happy to help. Can you please email the order info to Danielle.jackson@shoplc.com?

Also FPC stands for fixed price catalogue. Basically it’s the online store (not auction part). Although there is no harm in sharing this information with customers it’s more internal language. He should have indicated online store versus FPC.

We are glad to get this sorted out with you.
2 x

Dotty

Post by Dotty » 4 years ago

Thank you for your help. I hope something happens, because otherwise I'm done with Shop LC.
s
2 x

Gem Lover

Online store???? Do you mean the website? Are you saying that orders from the website are now not returnable? I am more confused since they responded, lol.
5 x

Gem Lover

Online store???? Do you mean the website? Are you saying that orders from the website are now not returnable? I am more confused since they responded, lol.
4 x