FPC?

la

FPC?

Post by la » 4 years ago

So, this is my first post, but I didn't receive the help that I needed today over the phone and I would like some feedback. I returned an item last month, but today I received it back as a reship with a letter enclosed saying that ALL SALES FINAL on Clearance Items. There were two rings, one was a clearance, the other was in my view, a normal purchase. I kept the clearance and returned the other, due to a size issue. I spoke to a customer service rep, whose voice sounded really familiar I might add, and after placing me on hold, and researching the notes, he said that to return it I would have to pay a 25% restocking fee, which I didn't agree with. I asked to speak to a manager, he insisted that it could not be returned because the item is listed as FPC and could not be returned. The letter also didn't mention, "FPC". I never heard of that, have you all? I asked to speak with someone else, and he told me he would have to schedule a call. I am frustrated, it was not a cheap item, and it was a simple warehouse mistake. They saw one ring as clearance on the invoice number and just assumed that was the one I was returning. I can be wrong, but the service received makes me want to turn and run away before I spend any more money with them.
9 x

Gypsy

Re: FPC?

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

la wrote:
4 years ago
So, this is my first post, but I didn't receive the help that I needed today over the phone and I would like some feedback. I returned an item last month, but today I received it back as a reship with a letter enclosed saying that ALL SALES FINAL on Clearance Items. There were two rings, one was a clearance, the other was in my view, a normal purchase. I kept the clearance and returned the other, due to a size issue. I spoke to a customer service rep, whose voice sounded really familiar I might add, and after placing me on hold, and researching the notes, he said that to return it I would have to pay a 25% restocking fee, which I didn't agree with. I asked to speak to a manager, he insisted that it could not be returned because the item is listed as FPC and could not be returned. The letter also didn't mention, "FPC". I never heard of that, have you all? I asked to speak with someone else, and he told me he would have to schedule a call. I am frustrated, it was not a cheap item, and it was a simple warehouse mistake. They saw one ring as clearance on the invoice number and just assumed that was the one I was returning. I can be wrong, but the service received makes me want to turn and run away before I spend any more money with them.
@la

Welcome to the forum
I'm going to recommend a MODERATOR to assist you.
This has been happening to alot of customers and this seems to be the best way to get help.

@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Preston

Can you please help @la with this.
Hope this helps -Gypsy
9 x

la

Post by la » 4 years ago

Thanks Gypsy! I look forward to hearing from a moderator.
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

la wrote:
4 years ago
Thanks Gypsy! I look forward to hearing from a moderator.
Finger crossed 🤗
4 x

Dotty

Post by Dotty » 4 years ago

I recently had two items that I bought at different times from WEB-TV returned to me as well. I received a note both times saying auction and clearance items couldn't be returned. But they were not! in fact I found them on-line at the price I paid. Yesterday I emailed Customer Service and explained the whole situation--so far no response. I have bought a great deal of jewelry from Shop LC and I would expect better service from a good customer. I heard them just now quoting a 30 day inspection--these items were sent back as soon as I received them. I am very upset with this vendor. I would like to hear from SOMEONE!
11 x

la

Post by la » 4 years ago

It seems they are looking for every reason possible not to honor their return policy, even if the make up reasons. It is bad business and they will continue losing customers.
9 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Dotty wrote:
4 years ago
I recently had two items that I bought at different times from WEB-TV returned to me as well. I received a note both times saying auction and clearance items couldn't be returned. But they were not! in fact I found them on-line at the price I paid. Yesterday I emailed Customer Service and explained the whole situation--so far no response. I have bought a great deal of jewelry from Shop LC and I would expect better service from a good customer. I heard them just now quoting a 30 day inspection--these items were sent back as soon as I received them. I am very upset with this vendor. I would like to hear from SOMEONE!
You arent the only one on here that has had this problem. Some people had their items sent back and the tags had been changed to yellow tags which are clearance tags. Its so bad now we have to take a picture of our items before we send them back. Im disgusted that Shoplc would do this.
11 x

la

Post by la » 4 years ago

Now that I am looking at the tag, it is yellow now. But the item is not on clearance now nor in the past. That is shady business practices. Have any of you been told that an FPC item is clearance? He said FPC is fixed priced.
6 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Dear @la and @Dotty ,

The same thing happened to me. I returned several pieces that were bought during the live presentation for the Anthill Garnet show. I purchased several pieces that day to compare what I liked better (if any) with the assurance that the items were eligible for returns if I sent them back in 30 days which I did. I decided on what I wanted to keep and returned three of these items and one other item that was a Moldavite ring purchased during the live show later in the week that was also eligible for returns.

To my surprise, I had them all returned to me, like yours, with the notification that they were not eligible for returns as they were either "clearance" items or $1 Auction purchases. Again, none of the purchases were either of those.

I started a thread called "Calling Customer Service" regarding this issue. I'm going to tag you both in the thread. It got off topic, so read what you want (first post) then head to toward the end when Slc's moderator, @Moderator_Danielle came on the thread and said that it the returns would be honored and I would get a full refund. She said that SLC will also pay for return by sending me a return label and would NOT charge me a restocking fee. Why? Because my returns were legitimate items eligible for returns. I wrote on my return that I changed my mind. There was nothing wrong with the jewelry, I just picked what I wanted to keep and returned the rest. THAT's how shopping is supposed to go, right?

So I will tag you on the other thread so it will appear at the top of the forum, so check it out if you want for the information. I hope it helps and I'm sure you will be just fine once you alert Danielle, who is SLC's best asset to sort out messes like this for customers. She gets things done and she if very nice.

Best of luck to you! Also, I don't know what FPC means and maybe Danielle can explain this to us.
8 x

la

Post by la » 4 years ago

Thanks for your help. Hopefully Danielle can help us out.
6 x