FPC?

Blossom

Re: FPC?

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Online store???? Do you mean the website? Are you saying that orders from the website are now not returnable? I am more confused since they responded, lol.
@GemLover
I'm confused too. I didn't think any item had a fixed price.
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

A big problem is items are not marked clearance, unless you are on the clearance section you have no way of knowing. I have seen items that just say sale which In this country is not clearance but yet when you return it they tell you it is clearance. It should say clearance period!
8 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

la wrote:
4 years ago
So, this is my first post, but I didn't receive the help that I needed today over the phone and I would like some feedback. I returned an item last month, but today I received it back as a reship with a letter enclosed saying that ALL SALES FINAL on Clearance Items. There were two rings, one was a clearance, the other was in my view, a normal purchase. I kept the clearance and returned the other, due to a size issue. I spoke to a customer service rep, whose voice sounded really familiar I might add, and after placing me on hold, and researching the notes, he said that to return it I would have to pay a 25% restocking fee, which I didn't agree with. I asked to speak to a manager, he insisted that it could not be returned because the item is listed as FPC and could not be returned. The letter also didn't mention, "FPC". I never heard of that, have you all? I asked to speak with someone else, and he told me he would have to schedule a call. I am frustrated, it was not a cheap item, and it was a simple warehouse mistake. They saw one ring as clearance on the invoice number and just assumed that was the one I was returning. I can be wrong, but the service received makes me want to turn and run away before I spend any more money with them.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. Please send the order information to preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I can look into this further for you. I apologize that this happen, and thank you for being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Hello all,

Just reaching out again to clarify FPC (Fixed Price Catalog). This is internal language that we use to refer to the online store. To be more specific these are the items that you would buy at normal price. This does not include items from the "live TV" Section or for the $1 Online Auctions. Items from the FPC section of the site are returnable except the clearance section There is no harm in customers knowing this terminology, but it can confuse people which is why we direct the agents to be specific when talking about the website.
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Hello all,

Just reaching out again to clarify FPC (Fixed Price Catalog). This is internal language that we use to refer to the online store. To be more specific these are the items that you would buy at normal price. This does not include items from the "live TV" Section or for the $1 Online Auctions. Items from the FPC section of the site are returnable except the clearance section There is no harm in customers knowing this terminology, but it can confuse people which is why we direct the agents to be specific when talking about the website.
So the question remains.....why did the CS agent tell her that the item she was returning was FPC and therefore NOT refundable. This dosen't make sense.
6 x

la

Post by la » 4 years ago

That’s exactly what I am thinking. I sent an email to Danielle this morning, hopefully she will straighten things out. The item was and is not clearance.
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Im so excited! Shoplc has a new policy called Fixed Price Catalogue! No more up and down every day price games. When does it start???
(((Sarcasm))) :roll:
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x

la

Post by la » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Danielle have you received my email or should I contact someone else?
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

So, Im just wondering if somebody really screwed up when tagging items or how they put them in the system or if this whole fiasco was intentional to avoid refunding money?
3 x