FPC?

Gypsy

Re: FPC?

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
So, Im just wondering if somebody really screwed up when tagging items or how they put them in the system or if this whole fiasco was intentional to avoid refunding money?
If it looks like a duck............
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Hello all,

Just reaching out again to clarify FPC (Fixed Price Catalog). This is internal language that we use to refer to the online store. To be more specific these are the items that you would buy at normal price. This does not include items from the "live TV" Section or for the $1 Online Auctions. Items from the FPC section of the site are returnable except the clearance section There is no harm in customers knowing this terminology, but it can confuse people which is why we direct the agents to be specific when talking about the website.
So the question remains.....why did the CS agent tell her that the item she was returning was FPC and therefore NOT refundable. This dosen't make sense.
The agent made an error. I have identified the agent and it is being correct.
2 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
So, Im just wondering if somebody really screwed up when tagging items or how they put them in the system or if this whole fiasco was intentional to avoid refunding money?
If it looks like a duck............
Quack, quack, quack and ight I add Quack, Quack........
4 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

It's sad what is happening with shoplc. I never used to check my items when I got them. I never had anything arrive broken or with stones missing.. .and knock on wood things are still okay with all of my purchases. But, for the last 3 or 4 months... I totally do inspect my purchases. Quality control sucks. There are not many people posting on these forums...and there are so many problems from everyone. What does that say for all of the others out there that are not posting? I have come up with only 2 conclusions :
1 ) No one of major importance is reading our posts.
OR.
2. ) Someone is reading our posts and doesn't give a rat's *.
SHOP LC IS TURNING INTO A JOKE. I AM NOT LAUGHING.
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Hello all,

Just reaching out again to clarify FPC (Fixed Price Catalog). This is internal language that we use to refer to the online store. To be more specific these are the items that you would buy at normal price. This does not include items from the "live TV" Section or for the $1 Online Auctions. Items from the FPC section of the site are returnable except the clearance section There is no harm in customers knowing this terminology, but it can confuse people which is why we direct the agents to be specific when talking about the website.
So the question remains.....why did the CS agent tell her that the item she was returning was FPC and therefore NOT refundable. This dosen't make sense.
Thank you, Danielle I appreciate the response -Gypsy 🤗
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

Thank you, Danielle I appreciate the response -Gypsy 🤗
Always happy to help :)
3 x