@Danielle.Jacson@shoplc.com re:refunds

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: @Danielle.Jacson@shoplc.com re:refunds

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Danielle Good Morning —I dont know if you can intervene with pricing issues.
I saw a Hot pot yesterday for $79 at Shoplc. Item #3517037. I put it into my wish list until I can speak to my family member to see if this is the type of pot she needs. This morning it increase to $129.
This is just an example of the pricing changes that go on since August. Who increases a price by $50 in one day, for an item that was under $100. This poor decision will cost sales. Who will pay $50 more then it was a day ago.
Similar examples of poor decisions. Its buy one get one free today. But thats not true. Many items price was increased for this sale. For example, a bracelet was $159. Now they increased it to $199. So its not buy one get one free.
This is not ethical.
Unless the sales are honest, shoplc will lose alot of sales and customers as they feel they are being scammed.
Last edited by Vicky 4 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
8 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
I just want to caution everyone not to reveal anything about how you pay for things, or anything else, if you can help it. I wish I had just communicated most of my information through email for my issues, but I do have a lot of security on systems and things. I have noticed a lot of new folks on here that I know nothing about, and I have noticed one that am pretty sure is not what they seem. People can draw information out of you just in simple conversation when they are good at it. For instance, if they know you have an account, and they have any contact info on u, they can send bogus things regarding this account to try to get more info from u. Scammers are everywhere and they try new tricks all the time. I know you are all wise, but be careful. We really shouldn't even reveal when we order something, or say "something is on the way," or we are sending something back, because if someone had your address they could swipe it if you are not home. My mail runs at a time that I am usually home, but I don't think I would reveal all that now for I had to rethink it. I got email 2 days ago in spam that said was a problem with my ____ account, only problem is, I don't have a ________ account. LOL
I saw a post on here that was from Shoplc_CS. Something like that but it didn't have the little Shoplc avatar next to it. I wondered if it was real but it was Danielle.
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle Good Morning —I dont know if you can intervene with pricing issues.
I saw a Hot pot yesterday for $79 at Shoplc. Item #3517037. I put it into my wish list until I can speak to my family member to see if this is the type of pot she needs. This morning it increase to $129.
This is just an example of the pricing changes that go on since August. Who increases a price by $50 in one day, for an item that was under $100. This poor decision will cost sales. Who will pay $50 more then it was a day ago.
Similar examples of poor decisions. Its buy one get one free today. But thats not true. Many items price was increased for this sale. For example, a bracelet was $159. Now they increased it to $199. So its not buy one get one free.
This is not ethical.
Unless the sales are honest, shoplc will lose alot of sales and customers as they feel they are being scammed.
Hello,

I have reached out to one of my team members to address this for you. If the price has changed with 24hrs that is something that we can take care of for you :).
3 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
This is not ethical.
Good Evening Vicky!

As Danielle mentioned earlier, I have reached out to you directly for assistance regarding this matter on the item increasing in price. We certainly wish to get this resolved for you. Of course, we thank you for the feedback you have provided in your post, and will be sure it is given to the teams in charge of our pricing and deals. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused during this matter!
2 x