Shipping issues Where did my bracelet go?

JewelryQueen

Shipping issues Where did my bracelet go?

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Preston

RE: Order #1117651897 Invoice/Tracking #LC31726861 Supposed Ship Date 1/29

Hate to be a pain in the neck but we are working on 3 weeks here. I know this did not ship on 1/29 as I have had three phone calls from Customer Service since then with confusion about where to send. This is important as I buy for re-sale and a good customer of mine is waiting and losing patience. This affects my business and part of my lively hood. PLEASE HELP me with this!
3 x

JewelryQueen

Re: Shipping issues Where did my bracelet go?

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

OOOPS!!! Sorry! False alarm! The bracelet was delivered about twenty five minutes ago to my Sissy's house.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. Now I can make amends to my customer and keep her (I hope).
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Preston

RE: Order #1117651897 Invoice/Tracking #LC31726861 Supposed Ship Date 1/29

Hate to be a pain in the neck but we are working on 3 weeks here. I know this did not ship on 1/29 as I have had three phone calls from Customer Service since then with confusion about where to send. This is important as I buy for re-sale and a good customer of mine is waiting and losing patience. This affects my business and part of my lively hood. PLEASE HELP me with this!
Oh no! I am getting this situation reviewed right away I am so sorry!
0 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
OOOPS!!! Sorry! False alarm! The bracelet was delivered about twenty five minutes ago to my Sissy's house.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. Now I can make amends to my customer and keep her (I hope).
Oh ok, well then I'm glad it's situated! Either way I am so sorry!
4 x