@modteam
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Wrong Stuff

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
Just got a SLC package and the stuff in it was NOT mine.

I have nothing that is supposed to be delivered until next week.

Of course being the nice person that I am, I called to let them know that I got a package that had someone else's jewelry and invoice. So now I HAVE TO MAKE A TRIP TO THE POST OFFICE TO RETURN IT TO THEM, You would think since I also called about the 10 items that I returned on Feb 4th and they got on the 9th might get refunded a little sooner (they are just now working on returns they received on the 7th) for the inconvenience that they are causing me, you can say the answer to that is a BIG FAT NO!!!! They have already taken the second budget payment on several of the items that were returned.

All I know is there had better be a full refund on every item and all the extra budget payments that they have taken. Also, when they receive returns they should stop the additional budget payments immediately. Just because they are BEHIND on the processing of returns does not mean they should continue taking our money for items we no longer have.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. Please email me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with any information you can provide so I help look into this. Thank you again!
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago

Of course being the nice person that I am, I called to let them know that I got a package that had someone else's jewelry and invoice. So now I HAVE TO MAKE A TRIP TO THE POST OFFICE TO RETURN IT TO THEM, You would think since I also called about the 10 items that I returned on Feb 4th and they got on the 9th might get refunded a little sooner (they are just now working on returns they received on the 7th) for the inconvenience that they are causing me, you can say the answer to that is a BIG FAT NO!!!! They have already taken the second budget payment on several of the items that were returned.

All I know is there had better be a full refund on every item and all the extra budget payments that they have taken. Also, when they receive returns they should stop the additional budget payments immediately. Just because they are BEHIND on the processing of returns does not mean they should continue taking our money for items we no longer have.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. Please email me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with any information you can provide so I help look into this. Thank you again!
I see the bat signal worked!

Good morning Preston!
4 x

Moderator_Preston

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago

Good morning,

I see the bat signal worked!

Good morning Preston!
Good morning RS and everyone!
7 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Thank you! @Moderator_Preston
🌺😘🌺
5 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago

Good morning,

Hi Preston,

I sent you a VERY DETAILED email on everything that I returned in the SAME BOX and have yet to receive refunds. Please let me know when I can expect my money.
5 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago

Good morning,

Hi Preston,

I sent you a VERY DETAILED email on everything that I returned in the SAME BOX and have yet to receive refunds. Please let me know when I can expect my money.
Preston,
I updated my email to you because there was a second item (GP Blue Diamond (IR), Diamond (0.23 ct) Moon & Stars Pendant Necklace (20 in) in Platinum Over Sterling Silver 0.52 ctw) that I won on the RA, that should have been in the bag/box that did not deliver to me. I did not notice it because it was supposed to deliver this week. It turns out it was shipped with my bangle bracelet. Did the person who's items I got notify SLC that she got my items? Is she returning them? I find it funny that the person that possibly got my stuff lives in the same city that I used to work in for 15 years. I know exactly where she lives. Too bad I don't live in the same state, I could have brought her stuff to her and possibly got mind. Instead of sending hers back to SLC. Maybe you could contact her.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Preston

Please help jojosmom
3 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

This is just awful. We need to take a step back and question the wisdom of placing further orders with this place. There are just too many issues with them, but I'm becoming afraid they will cross my account information with someone else's. The fact that our passwords here are only 4 digit numbers, rather than something more secure, has always been worrisome to me. How hard is it to crack that?
5 x

Moderator_Preston

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago

Good morning,

Hi Preston,

Preston,
I updated my email to you because there was a second item (GP Blue Diamond (IR), Diamond (0.23 ct) Moon & Stars Pendant Necklace (20 in) in Platinum Over Sterling Silver 0.52 ctw) that I won on the RA, that should have been in the bag/box that did not deliver to me. I did not notice it because it was supposed to deliver this week. It turns out it was shipped with my bangle bracelet. Did the person who's items I got notify SLC that she got my items? Is she returning them? I find it funny that the person that possibly got my stuff lives in the same city that I used to work in for 15 years. I know exactly where she lives. Too bad I don't live in the same state, I could have brought her stuff to her and possibly got mind. Instead of sending hers back to SLC. Maybe you could contact her.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. Just for transparency for the thread, I am currently trying to assist in this situation and have responded to you regarding this. I hope to have this resolved soon, thank you again bringing this to our attention.
2 x