Wrong Stuff

jojosmom

Wrong Stuff

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

Just got a SLC package and the stuff in it was NOT mine.

I have nothing that is supposed to be delivered until next week.

Of course being the nice person that I am, I called to let them know that I got a package that had someone else's jewelry and invoice. So now I HAVE TO MAKE A TRIP TO THE POST OFFICE TO RETURN IT TO THEM, You would think since I also called about the 10 items that I returned on Feb 4th and they got on the 9th might get refunded a little sooner (they are just now working on returns they received on the 7th) for the inconvenience that they are causing me, you can say the answer to that is a BIG FAT NO!!!! They have already taken the second budget payment on several of the items that were returned.

All I know is there had better be a full refund on every item and all the extra budget payments that they have taken. Also, when they receive returns they should stop the additional budget payments immediately. Just because they are BEHIND on the processing of returns does not mean they should continue taking our money for items we no longer have.
11 x

Gemsnob

Re: Wrong Stuff

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago

Of course being the nice person that I am, I called to let them know that I got a package that had someone else's jewelry and invoice. So now I HAVE TO MAKE A TRIP TO THE POST OFFICE TO RETURN IT TO THEM, You would think since I also called about the 10 items that I returned on Feb 4th and they got on the 9th might get refunded a little sooner (they are just now working on returns they received on the 7th) for the inconvenience that they are causing me, you can say the answer to that is a BIG FAT NO!!!! They have already taken the second budget payment on several of the items that were returned.

All I know is there had better be a full refund on every item and all the extra budget payments that they have taken. Also, when they receive returns they should stop the additional budget payments immediately. Just because they are BEHIND on the processing of returns does not mean they should continue taking our money for items we no longer have.
How about giving you interest on the money they took out on items in their freaking possession? I don't understand how a company can get away with this over and over and over again.
11 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

@jojosmom
You mean the package was addressed to you, but the contents were not anything you ordered?

That's crazy you got stuff that wasn't yours! Wonder who's missing their order & if they got yours? Hope if that's the case, they are as honest as you & do do the right thing as you did!
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

jojosmom it is funny they told you they are behind on returns, they got my return Monday and I already got my refund today. Clearly they are full of it.
6 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Just for the record, not this Christmas but the Christmas before I got someone else's delivery and they got mine. The shipping bag had my name and address but the invoice inside had the other person's name, address and item descriptions. And items!
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Just for the record, not this Christmas but the Christmas before I got someone else's delivery and they got mine. The shipping bag had my name and address but the invoice inside had the other person's name, address and item descriptions. And items!
That happened to my mother once
Package had her name and address but someone else's invoice and purse was inside.
And I have rec'd someone else's BP statement had all thier info on it.
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I would make them send the post office to pick it up. They can do it. They did it once. The postman picked it up. Unfortunately, when the pkg got to shoplc, the receiving dept refused the return. Came back to me in a few days. When it was all said and done, they told me to donate the item.
If they are not held responsible, by making them pay to pick it up, then it will be so what ? The sucker customer will just wait in line at the post office and return it.
3 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Well guess what, I got an email that my 400.00 bracelet was delivered on Friday...NOT!!! They must have sent it to the other person. So I called SLC and they said I had to wait for them to receive the wrong items (a crappy 30.00 pearl pendant and 6.00 Wonder Back earring backs) that they put in MY bag before they will refund my money. The bracelet that I ordered is of course out of stock. I AM TICKED OFF!!!!!!

AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY REFUND FOR THE 10 ITEMS THAT I RETURNED AND THEY RECEIVED ON FEBRUARY 9TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Well guess what, I got an email that my 400.00 bracelet was delivered on Friday...NOT!!! They must have sent it to the other person. So I called SLC and they said I had to wait for them to receive the wrong items (a crappy 30.00 pearl pendant and 6.00 Wonder Back earring backs) that they put in MY bag before they will refund my money. The bracelet that I ordered is of course out of stock. I AM TICKED OFF!!!!!!

AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY REFUND FOR THE 10 ITEMS THAT I RETURNED AND THEY RECEIVED ON FEBRUARY 9TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG....so someone else got YOUR bracelet and may very well be keeping it? And now issues getting your money back! 😡

Shame SLC...this is YOUR fault. YOU fix it!
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago

A @Moderator. Should have already stepped in to assist you
5 x