Danielle or Preston help ! UPDATE

Hot4TENER

Danielle or Preston help ! UPDATE

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

I’m reasonably frustrated right now. I won an item on RA and once again it hasn’t shipped. It’s still showing “ invoiced”. Telephone CS agent wants to issue refund bcuz he tells me it’s no longer available. I’ve seen the same item auctioned off after mine was paid for and the same item is on RA now. When this keeps happening to me, I can’t help but think SHOPLC is not happy that I won at a great price, so they just auction it again for more money! I want the purse that is currently on RA . Mine was bought and paid for first. Please help
Last edited by Hot4TENER 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
7 x

Hot4TENER

Re: Danielle or Preston help !

...or maybe SLC just keeps auctioning items that they don’t have so they can take and hold people’s money for several weeks before issuing a refund. I just don’t understand how this happens again and again. This time it is more frustrating because I’ve seen it on RA, so I’m not gonna believe the “ they had the item, but noticed it was defective, so didn’t send it story” because they are still auctioning it off!!!
6 x

Hot4TENER

@Moderator_Danielle
@ Moderator_Preston
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
I’m reasonably frustrated right now. I won an item on RA and once again it hasn’t shipped. It’s still showing “ invoiced”. Telephone CS agent wants to issue refund bcuz he tells me it’s no longer available. I’ve seen the same item auctioned off after mine was paid for and the same item is on RA now. When this keeps happening to me, I can’t help but think SHOPLC is not happy that I won at a great price, so they just auction it again for more money! I want the purse that is currently on RA . Mine was bought and paid for first. Please help
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your message. I am about to leave for the next two days in about 20 minutes, but please email both myself at preston.weaver@shoplc.com, and customerservice@shoplc.com with all relevant information so if I get it in time I can get this resolved for you, or if I am gone by the time the email is received one of our email agents can help you out. Thank you again for reaching out, and I hope you have a great.
1 x

Hot4TENER

Emails sent
2 x

Hot4TENER

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your message. I am about to leave for the next two days in about 20 minutes, but please email both myself at preston.weaver@shoplc.com, and customerservice@shoplc.com with all relevant information so if I get it in time I can get this resolved for you, or if I am gone by the time the email is received one of our email agents can help you out. Thank you again for reaching out, and I hope you have a great.
Emails sent
1 x

Hot4TENER

@Moderator_Danielle
Could you please assign someone to address this before they send MY purse out to someone else?
1 x

Moderator_Miranda

Post by Moderator_Miranda » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle
Could you please assign someone to address this before they send MY purse out to someone else?

I am here to help you! Please email me at miranda.ashburn@shoplc.com and I would love to take care of this issue for you.

Thanks,

Miranda A
1 x

Hot4TENER

Moderator_Miranda wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle

I am here to help you! Please email me at miranda.ashburn@shoplc.com and I would love to take care of this issue for you.

Thanks,

Miranda A
Email sent. Thank you!
2 x

Hot4TENER

Thank you! Thank you!
@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Miranda Miranda

Miranda put on her superhero cape and saved the day! She personally located my purse in the warehouse and is going to send it out right away.
SLC is making it right.
Thanks again. Can’t wait to get it
5 x