RS

Re: Danielle or Preston help !

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you! Thank you!
@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Miranda Miranda

Miranda put on her superhero cape and saved the day! She personally located my purse in the warehouse and is going to send it out right away.
SLC is making it right.
Thanks again. Can’t wait to get it
AWESOME🥰🥰🥰
5 x

Gypsy

Re: Danielle or Preston help ! UPDATE

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

BIG WOOHOO ❗❗❗
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

HOPE YOU LOVE IT!!!
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

@H@Hot4TENER ENER I am so glad they are sending it. I do not understand why this keeps happening, this is why I stopped bidding on items because when I did win they would send me a message saying I won, I would get excited to get the item but than they would email me again and say the item was no longer available. They need to stop doing this to people!!!
4 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
@H@Hot4TENER ENER I am so glad they are sending it. I do not understand why this keeps happening, this is why I stopped bidding on items because when I did win they would send me a message saying I won, I would get excited to get the item but than they would email me again and say the item was no longer available. They need to stop doing this to people!!!
I’m thinking the warehouse is terribly unorganized. A warehouse manager needs to step in and get the inventory straightened out. It’s happened several times to me before, but the reason I was really upset this time is bcuz they were still auctioning the same purse. It’s a beautiful leather bag and I paid $20. Last night the one on RA was up to $59 when I last saw it about an hour and 15 minutes before it ended. ( then I sprung into action with calls post and emails, so I don’t actually know at what price it ended ) I thought it very unfair to give it to a new higher bidding winner when mine was paid for over a week ago. But SLC is going to send mine, which is the fair thing to do.
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Yes, it's the PITS!!

I never receive pertinent emails that I should. Unsure why not, my email is on file. But I've been disappointed before. Fortunately, after much sleuthing on my own & finding out an item I ordered was not being sent, Danielle & Carmen came up with happy compromise.

It is disappointing for sure to be excited to get something you ordered & then not get.:cry:
4 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

I try not to bother the mods with every issue, but with some issues, telephone CS reps are useless. I think it’s beyond their authority to make many adjustments, so they tell you nothing can be done.
4 x