Items listed as Premium

Items listed as Premium

Post by 29 » 4 years ago

Does anyone have information as to why some items are listed for auction with a PREMIUM banner and some of the very same item are not listed with banner. Thanks
2 x

RS

Re: Items listed as Premium

Post by RS » 4 years ago

29 wrote:
4 years ago
Does anyone have information as to why some items are listed for auction with a PREMIUM banner and some of the very same item are not listed with banner. Thanks
Those items are considered more valuable, higher priced items. There is an RA section that is just for “luxury” items. If you want just luxury items you can browse in there and not have to see all the other stuff in tone, fashion pieces, etc.

Those items with the “premium” banner will be in the “luxury” section.

I hope my sleepy brain explained it adequately.

Good morning and WELCOME to the forum❣️
3 x

Post by 29 » 4 years ago

i understood Premium but I see identical items,some listed Premium, others not so.Is the item listed premium of better quality then the same item not listed as premium
4 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Hi 29: gee I don’t have an answer to that. Doesn’t make sense does it? 🌸
2 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

Well, it makes as much sense as having the exact same ring or bracelet with different prices for different sizes.
3 x

Moderator_Robert

Post by Moderator_Robert » 4 years ago

29 wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. We're investigating this right now with our web team. Would you happen to have an item number for us to research with you? We look forward to helping you resolve this.

Best Regards,
Robert
3 x

Post by 29 » 4 years ago

item was 3455717 and 3455718. I do see now that post auction they seem to both have banner in manage auctions section but they did not during auction

Thanks
2 x

Moderator_Robert

Post by Moderator_Robert » 4 years ago

29 wrote:
4 years ago
item was 3455717 and 3455718. I do see now that post auction they seem to both have banner in manage auctions section but they did not during auction

Thanks
Thank you so much! We are forwarding the details to our web team to review and investigate. We greatly appreciate that you've brought this to our attention.

Best Regards,
Robert
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Good morning,

We can confirm that both items should have a premium banner now. It was likely not showing due to the a delay in the updating process. Our web team will make sure that the banner is available. Thank you everyone, and I hope y'all are having a great day.
3 x