Wrong amounts getting refunded

Kat

Wrong amounts getting refunded

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

I bought an Ethiopian welo opal ring and the side diamonds were broken, so I called customer service and sent it back right away. My husband told me it got refunded but didn't tell me the amount. A couple days ago or so when somebody said in here that they weren't getting their refunds or the wrong amounts. I looked into our PayPal account. Sure enough they refunded me $23 for the ring instead of $27. Another one they kept a penny and another one was something like $0.75. Apparently someone there doesn't know what they're doing or they're trying to scam the customers. I'm going to contact customer service later about this situation. If it wasn't for this forum I wouldn't have even thought about checking the refund amount. Thanks for everybody posting on here. Also I want to add I think I only returned one or two items a year. In January and February I had to return 3 which I should have returned 3 more but, I didn't. They were all also broken. The quality control has gone down so much. I don't even know if I want to shop here anymore which is sad because I love shopping here.and I've been shopping here a long time. They're going to lose a lot of long-time customers if they keep this up. Anyway everybody have a great day!!! :)
8 x

CJM

Re: Wrong amounts getting refunded

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

I always check my account for my refund on every item I return. They are supposed to return the amount you were charged and the tax amount charged, minus return shipping cost, which can really vary. When I return an item that is defective or not acceptable, I write a note requesting that I not be charged return shipping fees. Usually they honor the request. Since new management and new hires, I don’t hold my breath! LC has gone down hill. IMO anyway. I’ve checked out my old stomping grounds (HQ, JTV, etc) I’m not impressed with their goods either. Maybe God is trying to tell me something! :)
4 x