Refunded Incorrectly

Catticus

Refunded Incorrectly

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Hello Moderators! 🥰

In early September, I was using my phone to go through items in my cart. While scrolling, part of my finger hit the "Place Order" link that's in green. This occurred twice. I quickly cancelled both orders. Since then, in September, I have placed quite a few orders, but those were not accidents. 😄

In looking at my statement for the month of September, I see the two accidental charges with their amounts.

However, where the charges for them are listed, and then after those the reversal charges are listed, I see that on ONE of the "Card Purchase Returns" for these two accidental orders, the return amount is LESS than the charge amount.

I was refunded $35.16 less, to be exact. This is the first order/charge I accidentally made. The second accidental one I was refunded the exact, correct amount. Both I canceled immediately when my finger accidentally hit that "Place Order" link.

I would appreciate it very much if you could take care of this and refund the $35.16 to me as soon as possible. ☺️

Thank You! 💕
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: Refunded Incorrectly

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Thank you for your information, and we are truly sorry to hear that you are missing part of a refund. If you can email us your details at CustomerService@shoplc.com, we have a special team of agents who will be more than happy to investigate this issue for you.
1 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Will do, Stephanie! ☺️

Thank You! 💕
0 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

When we get an email say will get FULL AMOUNT BACK we should not have to call CS and be upset with them!!!! I’m looking a bank account and I do see a few that are missing TOTAL AMOUNT PAID for item ESPECIALLY W/ bad gems & Bad Prongs. That I have not gotten whole amount pd back?!?! YOU TAKE THEM SHARP PRONGS BAC AND RUB THEM ACROSS YOUR GOOD SWEATERS OR EVEN A T-shirt!!!!!! When they catch on a T-shirt they are really bad let alone cutti yourself or others. And the part that really ticks me off is that I have to call another person and ruin their day FOR SOMETHING THEY HAD NO PART IN. So watch your refunds lady’s.
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
When we get an email say will get FULL AMOUNT BACK we should not have to call CS and be upset with them!!!! I’m looking a bank account and I do see a few that are missing TOTAL AMOUNT PAID for item ESPECIALLY W/ bad gems & Bad Prongs. That I have not gotten whole amount pd back?!?! YOU TAKE THEM SHARP PRONGS BAC AND RUB THEM ACROSS YOUR GOOD SWEATERS OR EVEN A T-shirt!!!!!! When they catch on a T-shirt they are really bad let alone cutti yourself or others. And the part that really ticks me off is that I have to call another person and ruin their day FOR SOMETHING THEY HAD NO PART IN. So watch your refunds lady’s.
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. I have sent a private message to ensure there are not other things that need to be addressed.
1 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Thanks for the heads up...I ordered several items the other day 10/12/2019 and noticed that my earlier order was invoiced but had not shipped. According to Shop LC the lead time was now 7-10 days and I decided that was unacceptable so I cancelled the remaining orders I placed. I was charged one amount and when the orders were cancelled I was refunded a different amount. The amount was not a lot but imagine if 10,000 customers are cheated out of the proper refunds even just by $1.00. I am going to call CS to get to the bottom of the issues with the refund but did not know that others were having the same issues until reading this post. Please check your statements to ensure your refund and purchase amounts zero out.
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Thanks for the heads up...I ordered several items the other day 10/12/2019 and noticed that my earlier order was invoiced but had not shipped. According to Shop LC the lead time was now 7-10 days and I decided that was unacceptable so I cancelled the remaining orders I placed. I was charged one amount and when the orders were cancelled I was refunded a different amount. The amount was not a lot but imagine if 10,000 customers are cheated out of the proper refunds even just by $1.00. I am going to call CS to get to the bottom of the issues with the refund but did not know that others were having the same issues until reading this post. Please check your statements to ensure your refund and purchase amounts zero out.
Thank you for your feedback. We have checked your account and show that for the orders that were canceled after payment was collected were issued refunds that equalled the order total. We will be more than happy to send you an order history for the canceled orders as well as a refund report that shows the amounts refunded match the order.
1 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you for your feedback. We have checked your account and show that for the orders that were canceled after payment was collected were issued refunds that equalled the order total. We will be more than happy to send you an order history for the canceled orders as well as a refund report that shows the amounts refunded match the order.
Hello, I don't know what account you checked Stephanie but the cancelled order amount was not refunded correctly. the amount of the order total and the amount of the refund were different and the agent could not explain what happened. I just got off the phone with Shop LC customer service and the agent was able to correct the refunded amount. Now as of 9:01 EST the problem is fixed.
1 x

Moderator_LaRica

Post by Moderator_LaRica » 4 years ago

We're so happy to hear that the issue was resolved. If you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach back out to us. Shop LC Team!
0 x