No rings

Cathie

No rings

Post by Cathie » 4 years ago

I ordered two rings in January they were never well I never received them. Tracking states they were delivered. My email address is ***@aol.com. Your person who takes the order
Spelled my last name wrong. He also used my old email address which was be ***@gmail.com I repeated to him at least twice the spellings and the correct email address. Anyway what happened to my rings.

**Edit: Sensitive information removed*
0 x

RS

Re: No rings

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Cathie wrote:
4 years ago
I ordered two rings in January they were never well I never received them. Tracking states they were delivered. My email address is ***@aol.com. Your person who takes the order
Spelled my last name wrong. He also used my old email address which was be ***@gmail.com I repeated to him at least twice the spellings and the correct email address. Anyway what happened to my rings.

PLEASE REMOVE YOUR PERSONAL INFO. THIS IS A FORUM AND WE CAN ALL SEE IT.

@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Preston
0 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@RS

Let's see how long it takes.

@Cathie

Do you know how to delete your post(s)? You can re-post your problem without your info on it. This may be a moot point as it will be deleted (eventually) by the Moderators. By the way they have your info from when you joined the forum. They can call you if your correct number is on file.
1 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Cathie wrote:
4 years ago

Good Afternoon, Cathie!

Thank your for your post! I am so sorry to hear this happened! I'd be happy to assist. If you may, please send an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with the information on the order, and we the Moderators can take a look into this for you. Please accept our sincerest apologies for this, though we look forward to hearing from you!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@Cathie

Welcome to the forum 💓💓💓
0 x