Moderator Danielle, Moderator Conner - no response

CC

Moderator Danielle, Moderator Conner - no response

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Moderator Danielle I contacted you via this forum that I needed additional help with a return and I sent you an email.. Moderator Conner advised me that you were out but I could send an email to customerservice@.shoplc.com. So I did what Moderator Conner suggested. I have sent you 3 emails and customer service 1 email and 1 cc of an email sent to you, total of 5 emails with NO response from either you or customer service. An acknowledgement of my emaiis or a reply would be appreciated.
2 x

Blossom

Re: Moderator Danielle, Moderator Conner - no response

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Danielle

Can you help CC?
2 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Thank you B!ossom. RS was so kind and told me previously to do the @ thing but I can't figure out how to get it in red color. Thanks again
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you B!ossom. RS was so kind and told me previously to do the @ thing but I can't figure out how to get it in red color. Thanks again
You're welcome CC, hope it helps!

It's a hit & miss when I try to tag someone. If you wanna try..

@(someone's name) or @Moderator(& their name)
no spaces or parentheses.

Then place your finger on that until it becomes highlighted in blue.

Lift finger & tap that highlighted area. A blue box with name chosen should pop up, tap that & it will appear as 'mention' on each side of name. Type text after last 'mention'

That's how I have to do it on my Android. Hope this helps!
2 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Thank you so much Blossom.
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator Danielle I contacted you via this forum that I needed additional help with a return and I sent you an email.. Moderator Conner advised me that you were out but I could send an email to customerservice@.shoplc.com. So I did what Moderator Conner suggested. I have sent you 3 emails and customer service 1 email and 1 cc of an email sent to you, total of 5 emails with NO response from either you or customer service. An acknowledgement of my emaiis or a reply would be appreciated.
Please forward the email to me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com and I will look into this for you. Thank you!
2 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Moderator Preston I will. Thanks
1 x