What’s taking so long???

Blossom

Re: What’s taking so long???

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
"I thought that by now things would have been straightened out with ship times. I am still waiting on items ordered on the 20th. They are still showing invoiced. Not shipped and many of my other ordered items have shipped after."
My orders from 10/18 & 10/19 both arrived today (10/26). I live middle of US. Hope that helps you gauge when you may be getting your 10/20 order. Good luck!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Thanks Blossom! I’m in California. Hopefully it all ships on Monday.
2 x

Stargazer

Post by Stargazer » 4 years ago

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
SueB wrote:
4 years ago
It’s taking a heck of a long time for shipping and getting refunds in !!!! And yes I’ve read both policies!! Never takes this long!?!? What’s going on???
We do try to get orders shipped out within 1-2 business days. Currently we are moving into a new, larger warehouse, so this may cause some delays in orders getting processed and shipped out.

How quickly refunds are processed depend on how many returns are delivered each day, and how quickly our Returns department is able to process through them. Again, this is being affected some by the move, however we can assure you that we are working around the clock to make sure orders get filled as quickly as possible and shipped out. Returns are processed Monday through Friday, and again are processed as quickly as possible.

As of October 10th, our Returns department was processing through returns that came in on October 4th.

Please keep in mind that after the holidays, our return processing time can be even longer due to the number of after-holiday returns that are shipped back.

There have been no layoffs of staff, in either our warehouse or our customer service department.
Mod Stephanie, can you tell me the excuse, sorry, I meant reason why 3 out of 16 items returned, were refunded by Nov 19 and NONE of the remaining 13 items have been refunded as of today, Dec 5? I shipped them all together as I wait til the first of the month to do all of my returns. If they could process the 3 by 11/19, why is it that over 2 wks later, the others have not? And pls don't give me the same old stock bs answer. I want an honest answer why they are holding my money. It sure doesn't take any time at all to get your money, why so long for me to get mine back? If you would like to have item, location, order, invoice number, dates, times or anything else pertaining to the orders, I will gladly send all the info to you. It's ridiculous. No other shopping company takes so long so what is the problem with SLC?
0 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Stargazer wrote:
4 years ago
Mod Stephanie, can you tell me the excuse, sorry, I meant reason why 3 out of 16 items returned, were refunded by Nov 19 and NONE of the remaining 13 items have been refunded as of today, Dec 5? I shipped them all together as I wait til the first of the month to do all of my returns. If they could process the 3 by 11/19, why is it that over 2 wks later, the others have not? And pls don't give me the same old stock bs answer. I want an honest answer why they are holding my money. It sure doesn't take any time at all to get your money, why so long for me to get mine back? If you would like to have item, location, order, invoice number, dates, times or anything else pertaining to the orders, I will gladly send all the info to you. It's ridiculous. No other shopping company takes so long so what is the problem with SLC?
Good Evening, Stargazer!

Thank you for your message! I am so very sorry to hear that several of your returns have not yet been processed, while others have been! It is certainly inexcusable, and I would like to assist in resolving this matter. If you would, please send an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with the order, invoice and item number(s) of the returned products, along with any return tracking numbers (if applicable). With this information, we can look into this and check on what happened to your returns that would cause such a delay. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused during this, though I do look forward to assisting with this and getting it resolved for you!
1 x

Stargazer

Post by Stargazer » 4 years ago

Moderator_Connor
Report Quote
Post 2 weeks ago

Stargazer wrote: ↑ Mod Stephanie, can you tell me the excuse, sorry, I meant reason why 3 out of 16 items returned, were refunded by Nov 19 and NONE of the remaining 13 items have been refunded as of today, Dec 5? I shipped them all together as I wait til the first of the month to do all of my returns. If they could process the 3 by 11/19, why is it that over 2 wks later, the others have not? And pls don't give me the same old stock bs answer. I want an honest answer why they are holding my money. It sure doesn't take any time at all to get your money, why so long for me to get mine back? If you would like to have item, location, order, invoice number, dates, times or anything else pertaining to the orders, I will gladly send all the info to you. It's ridiculous. No other shopping company takes so long so what is the problem with SLC?
Good Evening, Stargazer!

Thank you for your message! I am so very sorry to hear that several of your returns have not yet been processed, while others have been! It is certainly inexcusable, and I would like to assist in resolving this matter. If you would, please send an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with the order, invoice and item number(s) of the returned products, along with any return tracking numbers (if applicable). With this information, we can look into this and check on what happened to your returns that would cause such a delay. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused during this, though I do look forward to assisting with this and getting it resolved for you!

Mod Conner, I decided to give it a little more time but as of today 12/24,but refunds have not been processed so I have sent an email to cs as you suggested with the information you requested so now I wait. Thank you for your response.
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Stargazer wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Connor
Report Quote
Post 2 weeks ago

Stargazer wrote: ↑ Mod Stephanie, can you tell me the excuse, sorry, I meant reason why 3 out of 16 items returned, were refunded by Nov 19 and NONE of the remaining 13 items have been refunded as of today, Dec 5? I shipped them all together as I wait til the first of the month to do all of my returns. If they could process the 3 by 11/19, why is it that over 2 wks later, the others have not? And pls don't give me the same old stock bs answer. I want an honest answer why they are holding my money. It sure doesn't take any time at all to get your money, why so long for me to get mine back? If you would like to have item, location, order, invoice number, dates, times or anything else pertaining to the orders, I will gladly send all the info to you. It's ridiculous. No other shopping company takes so long so what is the problem with SLC?
Good Evening, Stargazer!

Mod Conner, I decided to give it a little more time but as of today 12/24,but refunds have not been processed so I have sent an email to cs as you suggested with the information you requested so now I wait. Thank you for your response.
So, they have your money and they are either using it to buy more product or its drawing interest. I think the former. This never used to happen until the last several months when a certain person arrived. Kevin would be furious if he knew this happened under his watch. Go read reviews for The Jewellry Channel in the UK. Its where Amit came from. Its Shoplcs sister network. I think something seriously shady is going on.
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Stargazer wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Connor
Report Quote
Post 2 weeks ago

Good Evening, Stargazer!

Stargazer
You need Mod Danielle. She has the superpowers.
2 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Stargazer wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Connor
Report Quote
Post 2 weeks ago

Good Evening, Stargazer!

Stargazer
You need Mod Danielle. She has the superpowers.
I have to say that Mod Connor is very helpful as well...He took really good care and helped me with an issued early on...I would give him a chance to help!
2 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

This happened to me also and was told the refunds are processed by the date ordered, so your earlier orders that you returned were processed first. This is what I was told when asked why all my returns aren't processed on the same day.
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Stargazer wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Connor
Report Quote
Post 2 weeks ago

Good Evening, Stargazer!

Hello Stargazer,

I am glad to help you. Connor is not here today otherwise I know he would be on this. Can you email me (as long as you are comfortable) the email (or #) your account is registered with? This will allow me to get this straightened out.

Danielle.Jackson@shoplc.com
0 x