What’s taking so long???

Pookie14

Re: What’s taking so long???

Post by Pookie14 » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
It has been taking two days for items I order to BE invoiced, THEN four or more days for them to be shipped once they are invoiced. This is really not delivering joy. I have an item that is supposed to be delivered UPS (faster and signature required) that also has yet to be shipped.
Same problem here
2 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 4 years ago

I agree I placed an order on 10/8 and it was shipped late in the day 10/12. They must really be behind. I don’t ever remember them taking so long to ship items out.
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I have called and written to complain about the same things, I have had some orders take 3 weeks to get here. I think what they are doing is charging shipping on each item but they wait to see if you will order more items within the next few days so they can ship them all at once and save themselves on the shipping that we pay for. I do this when I return items, I wait until I have a few and then send them back in a flat rate envelope or box and I can put in as many items as it fits and pay the same rate and they get it in two days, it is much cheaper then sending them back one at a time. I have a feeling they are doing something similar. I check to see when it got processed and when date DHL received it and usually DHL does not get it until 4 to 5 days after I ordered it but yet shop lc blames it DHL. Last Christmas even though I ordered by the date they promised in order to get the items by Christmas most did not come in until a week after Christmas, I was out running around last minute buying gifts to not show up without a gift for people, I was not happy, then I sent the items that came in late back, I told them I will not do my Holiday shopping with them this year at all. They did refund my shipping but how about the aggravation I went thru.
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
Well, I'm a little jealous. I get items delivered from Britain faster than ShopLC and I'm in California. Ordered two items from Gemporia on 10/04 and received 10/11. Ordered an item from JTV on 10/08 and received 10/11.
Thanks so much for your feedback in regards to shipping. I have sent a private message to confirm there are no orders that we need to assist you with.
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
Well, I'm a little jealous. I get items delivered from Britain faster than ShopLC and I'm in California. Ordered two items from Gemporia on 10/04 and received 10/11. Ordered an item from JTV on 10/08 and received 10/11.
I’m in CA too and it takes forever to get stuff from SLC.
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback. Are there any shipments that you need assistance with?
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
It would see they are having growing pains or .....
Thanks so much for your feedback. Are there any shipments that we can assist you with?
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Yep ordered from G too and shipped next day!!!!
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your feedback!
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Pookie14 wrote:
4 years ago
Now the answer is Because off this big " Warehouse Clearance " everything is behind. Ordered on the 10/9 and here it is 10/13 still not processed for shipping. Ordered something for Halloween.....maybe I will get it for Christmas
Thanks so much for your feedback. Do you have any shipments that you need assistance with?
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback. Are there any shipments that you need assistance with?
At the moment it seems I am only waiting on a few to be shipped. They have been invoiced! The item to be signed for is being delivered today, so that’s good news!
Thank you for asking and checking up 😊
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

At the moment it seems I am only waiting on a few to be shipped. They have been invoiced! The item to be signed for is being delivered today, so that’s good news!
Thank you for asking and checking up 😊
Thanks so much glad to help! We hope you enjoy them! :)
2 x