What’s taking so long???

Jaden

Re: Not yet shipped!

Post by Jaden » 4 years ago

Wow! I thought I was in trouble. I just received my 10-8 order yesterday. I purchased a bunch during clearance and on Fridays. Still waiting on at least 30 items. I'm glad none of them were for birthdays.
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Good morning everyone,

We deeply appreciate your patience during this time. We are still working on getting caught up due to the high volume of orders from our clearance sale, and the fact we are currently transitioning warehouses. Your orders should be shipping out soon. If you need further information, please contact us via chat at www.shoplc.com, via email at customerservice@shoplc.com, or via phone at 877-899-0078. Thank you again everyone for all your feedback and being a part of the Shop LC family!
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: What’s taking so long???

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Any word? I haven’t been contacted.
Good Morning,

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience. In another thread, we confirmed that the request for the Rhapsody box was sent out. Our fulfillment team is also working on processing all of the volume from the clearance event and enlisted help to speed up the process. They are also actively transitioning to a new facility, so that can also the be the cause of any delays. We deeply appreciate your patience at this time. Thank you so much for your post and being a part of the Shop LC family!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Any word? I haven’t been contacted.
Good Morning,

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience. In another thread, we confirmed that the request for the Rhapsody box was sent out. Our fulfillment team is also working on processing all of the volume from the clearance event and enlisted help to speed up the process. They are also actively transitioning to a new facility, so that can also the be the cause of any delays. We deeply appreciate your patience at this time. Thank you so much for your post and being a part of the Shop LC family!
Thanks! I posted that last night before I had heard from you or Danielle.
1 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

When moving things can be lost .How when moving all these items are they going to find out items ?Or are they going to tell us spot don't have it I hope not still waiting since 12th.
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

My 10/12 order was shipped 10/17 & my 10/15 order was shipped 10/20 (today). I guess there is a method to the madness. Of course, the USPS might have difficulty in keeping up w/all the recent packages. Fingers crossed everyone will get correct order(s) in a timely manner!
1 x

Pookie14

What else...SHIPPING SHIPPING..SHIPPING

Post by Pookie14 » 4 years ago

Yada- Yada- Yada
excuses excuses excuses
Placed an order 10/16 at 3:40 AM... day 1
It is now 10/21 at 1 AM... day 6
Now do I get the "we are moving" or the" we are really busy from the Mega sale" or ???????? Delay...delay.......delay
If you can take my money within seconds of placing an order... you sure as heck can get your butts in gear and ship in a timely matter.
EXCUSES are bull.... this is suppose to be a large corporation... not a **************. RUN IT AS SUCH. I need my order before Halloween .....not CHRISTMAS.
AND PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE..... stop with the excuses and sorry sorry sorry
Sounds like a kindergarten class...... sorry sorry sorry.......... If any kindergartens happen to read this post. I apologize for insulting you.
7 to 10 days from time of order processed ........
2 x

Pookie14

Re: What else...SHIPPING SHIPPING..SHIPPING

Post by Pookie14 » 4 years ago

Pookie14 wrote:
4 years ago
Yada- Yada- Yada
excuses excuses excuses
Placed an order 10/16 at 3:40 AM... day 1
It is now 10/21 at 1 AM... day 6
Now do I get the "we are moving" or the" we are really busy from the Mega sale" or ???????? Delay...delay.......delay
If you can take my money within seconds of placing an order... you sure as heck can get your butts in gear and ship in a timely matter.
EXCUSES are bull.... this is suppose to be a large corporation... not a **************. RUN IT AS SUCH. I need my order before Halloween .....not CHRISTMAS.
AND PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE..... stop with the excuses and sorry sorry sorry
Sounds like a kindergarten class...... sorry sorry sorry.......... If any kindergartens happen to read this post. I apologize for insulting you.
7 to 10 days from time of order processed ........
WAS PROCESSED THE SAME DAY...... duh duh duh
0 x

JustaShopper

Re: What else...SHIPPING SHIPPING..SHIPPING

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

Do you think it's faster and less expensive on Amazon ?
BUY MORE , SAVE MORE Save 30% on $250 up, 20% on $100 up, 10% on 50 up. Offered by SHOP LC.
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I thought that by now things would have been straightened out with ship times. I am still waiting on items ordered on the 20th. They are still showing invoiced. Not shipped and many of my other ordered items have shipped after.
1 x