What’s taking so long???

SueB

What’s taking so long???

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

It’s taking a heck of a long time for shipping and getting refunds in !!!! And yes I’ve read both policies!! Never takes this long!?!? What’s going on???
6 x

Catticus

Re: What’s taking so long???

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I've been wondering if they've recently laid off a lot of warehouse employees. Possibly phone reps too.

And/Or changed employee schedules from Full-Time to Part-Time, the way so many other companies are doing.
0 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
It’s taking a heck of a long time for shipping and getting refunds in !!!! And yes I’ve read both policies!! Never takes this long!?!? What’s going on???
We do try to get orders shipped out within 1-2 business days. Currently we are moving into a new, larger warehouse, so this may cause some delays in orders getting processed and shipped out.

How quickly refunds are processed depend on how many returns are delivered each day, and how quickly our Returns department is able to process through them. Again, this is being affected some by the move, however we can assure you that we are working around the clock to make sure orders get filled as quickly as possible and shipped out. Returns are processed Monday through Friday, and again are processed as quickly as possible.

As of October 10th, our Returns department was processing through returns that came in on October 4th.

Please keep in mind that after the holidays, our return processing time can be even longer due to the number of after-holiday returns that are shipped back.

There have been no layoffs of staff, in either our warehouse or our customer service department.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

It has been taking two days for items I order to BE invoiced, THEN four or more days for them to be shipped once they are invoiced. This is really not delivering joy. I have an item that is supposed to be delivered UPS (faster and signature required) that also has yet to be shipped.
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
It has been taking two days for items I order to BE invoiced, THEN four or more days for them to be shipped once they are invoiced. This is really not delivering joy. I have an item that is supposed to be delivered UPS (faster and signature required) that also has yet to be shipped.
We do apologize for the delay, as stated above, we are currently moving into a new warehouse, and this has been creating a few delays in orders being filled and shipped out. We do assure you that we are working around the clock to get orders out as quickly as we can despite the move. Thank you for your patience.
2 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

Well, I'm a little jealous. I get items delivered from Britain faster than ShopLC and I'm in California. Ordered two items from Gemporia on 10/04 and received 10/11. Ordered an item from JTV on 10/08 and received 10/11.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
Well, I'm a little jealous. I get items delivered from Britain faster than ShopLC and I'm in California. Ordered two items from Gemporia on 10/04 and received 10/11. Ordered an item from JTV on 10/08 and received 10/11.
I’m in CA too and it takes forever to get stuff from SLC.
4 x

JustaShopper

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

It would see they are having growing pains or .....
0 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Yep ordered from G too and shipped next day!!!!
1 x

Pookie14

Post by Pookie14 » 4 years ago

Now the answer is Because off this big " Warehouse Clearance " everything is behind. Ordered on the 10/9 and here it is 10/13 still not processed for shipping. Ordered something for Halloween.....maybe I will get it for Christmas
2 x