Bj

Phone not working there.

Post by Bj » 4 years ago

:? I keep losing order on phone.
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: Phone not working there.

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

We are truly sorry to hear that you were having difficulties ordering over the phone. If you are having trouble ordering through our automated line at 1-877-899-0099, orders may also be placed the following ways:

Customer Service 1-877-899-0078
Personal Shopper 1-877-899-0490
Through our mobile app
Through our website
Through our Smart TV apps
0 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Mod. Stephanie The Roku, phone app and online are not working right either, maybe someone should get a good IT guy in there to fix the issues, I have lost out on 5 items in the last few days because of this.
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Mod. Stephanie The Roku, phone app and online are not working right either, maybe someone should get a good IT guy in there to fix the issues, I have lost out on 5 items in the last few days because of this.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for your message. We deeply apologize for any technical issues. If at all possible, send any details of these errors to us via chat at www.shoplc.com, via email at customerservice@shoplc.com, or via phone at 877-899-0078.You can also send any screenshots of the errors to customerservice@shoplc.com. We will forward all information directly to our IT team to make sure they are aware, and so they can work on fixing the errors. Thank you again for your post and being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x