A little help please

JewelryQueen

A little help please

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Danielle OR
@Moderator_Preston

About a week ago I placed an RA order #1187883525. All but 2 items have shown shipped. 2 items #3477489 and item #3360014 showed invoiced. These 2 items now say cancelled. I did not cancel them. If they are out of stock, why do they still show as available on my wish list? Please note this was on a 30% off day and $1.99 shipping day for the RA.

Can you help? I know you are busy but these items were gifts and I am most disappointed :(

Thank you in advance for any help you can give.
6 x

Blossom

Re: A little help please

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

@JewelryQueen
Did you ever get the coat you ordered that you were gifting?
6 x

JewelryQueen

@Blossom

Sissy says I have some packages at her house, so I think so. I have my SLC delivered to her as our local Post Office is notorious for bad service and bad mistakes. When they messed up my mail to the IRS once and that was the final straw.
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle OR
@Moderator_Preston

About a week ago I placed an RA order #1187883525. All but 2 items have shown shipped. 2 items #3477489 and item #3360014 showed invoiced. These 2 items now say cancelled. I did not cancel them. If they are out of stock, why do they still show as available on my wish list? Please note this was on a 30% off day and $1.99 shipping day for the RA.

Can you help? I know you are busy but these items were gifts and I am most disappointed :(

Thank you in advance for any help you can give.
Hello,

I am sorry bout this! I had asked for a representative to contact you. My apologies she didn't get to. No excuses here just being transparent! On it now!
3 x

JewelryQueen

Thanks so much!!

You (or whoever) may want to email me as I will be away from the phone number on file for a couple of days.

Thanks again. I always appreciate your efforts.
3 x

JewelryQueen

@Danielle

What is the scoop? The items still show cancelled. They also still show as available on my wish list. It's been a week. I understand you guys are busy. Sorry to keep bugging you but this is bugging me.
0 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Danielle

What is the scoop? The items still show cancelled. They also still show as available on my wish list. It's been a week. I understand you guys are busy. Sorry to keep bugging you but this is bugging me.
Hello I am sorry I thought he rep contacted you, I deeply apolgize this is not good striking out twice! :(
2 x