internet site

john69

internet site

Post by john69 » 4 years ago

every single time I have used your internet site, it has mess up my order. I was put on hold today because the computer said 2 min wait time. I have now been on hold for 28 , because again your site has mess up my order. I have bought almost one items a day for the last month and a half. I am not happy right now. this is the worse internet site and computer systems I have ever used. MR Johnson
2 x

JewelryQueen

Re: internet site

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Danielle

Can you do anything for Mr. Johnson?
1 x

john69

Post by john69 » 4 years ago

2 hr non with no reply. left message for a call back. Of course they charge my card for the two wrong items two hrs ago. Maybe I should send back all two hundred items I have bought in the last 3 weeks. Again I have never bought an item online that wasn't mess up. So here I sit not being able to leave my Phone wasting my time and day. With no way to correct this .
2 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

john69 wrote:
4 years ago
every single time I have used your internet site, it has mess up my order. I was put on hold today because the computer said 2 min wait time. I have now been on hold for 28 , because again your site has mess up my order. I have bought almost one items a day for the last month and a half. I am not happy right now. this is the worse internet site and computer systems I have ever used. MR Johnson
Good Afternoon, John69!

I am so sorry to hear this is happening, and would be more than happy to assist! If you could, may you please send an email with the information you have shared here to customerservice@shoplc.com, as well as an explanation into the errors that occurred with the order and the order information? With this, and the Moderator Team and I can take a further look into this for you. We look forward to hearing from you!
2 x