DHL - ALL ORDERS NOT SCANNING/SHOWING 'DELAYED'

Horsepower

Re: DHL - ALL ORDERS NOT SCANNING/SHOWING 'DELAYED'

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

I made an order on the 6th & it showed shipped on the 7th, but no tracking history. I called CS on the 10th & waited 45 min. for them to tell me the order was still at the warehouse. They said it would be picked up very early on 10/11/20. Guess what, still no tracking at 3;22 EST 10/11/20. I won't call & wait again. That music they play is nerve racking HORRIBLE just like their shipping service !!
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Horsepower wrote:
3 years ago
I made an order on the 6th & it showed shipped on the 7th, but no tracking history. I called CS on the 10th & waited 45 min. for them to tell me the order was still at the warehouse. They said it would be picked up very early on 10/11/20. Guess what, still no tracking at 3;22 EST 10/11/20. I won't call & wait again. That music they play is nerve racking HORRIBLE just like their shipping service !!
Good morning,

I deeply apologize that this happened. Please reach out to me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with your order information so I can look into this for you.
2 x

Horsepower

Thank you Preston. My order still has not started tracking at 7:56 am EST. 10/12/20, 5 days since it was shipped according to my order history. I will email you with my order info. as you requested. I hope you can help me with this situation. Have a fantastic day ! Horsepower
1 x

Horsepower

Preston, thank you for your timely response to my email & I do look forward to a response from the warehouse to you within the next 24 to 48 hours. I am thinking that the order is lost in the warehouse or that the tracking barcode is defective and cannot be scanned. I'm hoping the package just shows up in a couple of days because I really want my new ring. Again, thank you for you interest and extra effort. Horsepower
1 x

Horsepower

Yeah Preston !! After 5 days my order history is finally showing tracking out of the warehouse today at 2:11 pm EST 10/12/20.
1 x

Horsepower

WOW, Thank you Preston for your diligent work on my shipping problem. The package arrived at my local post office this evening & will be delivered tomorrow. I'm very excited to wear my new ring to work tomorrow evening. :D
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Horsepower wrote:
3 years ago
WOW, Thank you Preston for your diligent work on my shipping problem. The package arrived at my local post office this evening & will be delivered tomorrow. I'm very excited to wear my new ring to work tomorrow evening. :D
@Horsepower , finally! Tell us about the ring!
1 x

Horsepower

Good Morning Anniebell, My new ring is a large & in charge artisan crafted Marvelous Meteorite. Meteorites fascinate me & I collect them in all kinds of jewelry. My coworkers & friends all know about my jewelry fetish & are always interested & curious when I wear a new piece. Thanks to SHOP LC I have hundreds of beautiful pieces to wear and pass along to the kids & grandkids.
2 x