Bulk rate shipping at 29.99

JewelryDiva

Bulk rate shipping at 29.99

Post by JewelryDiva » 4 years ago

I’ve bought several items and would like to set up bulk rate shipping. Does anyone know how to set this up? Thanks and Be Well Everyone
1 x

Harlequin

Re: Bulk rate shipping at 29.99

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

Jewelry diva, call customer service they can set you up with the bundle shipping I’m not sure how to do it over the computer or a phone 18778990099
1 x

KLiz

Post by KLiz » 4 years ago

All you have to do is Click the link that talks about your shipping options right there on the very page where your order is shown and it will say something like standard rate or a higher rate and then one of the options will say the value shipping all you have to do is click it and then you will get the 29.99 rate you just want to make sure that the number of items that you have, usually 10, would be a value to you with the shipping at $2.99 an item if you get more than 10 items than the value shipping rate is your best bet.
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 4 years ago

Let me know if you have any problems doing it yourself. I did it for myself once and It didn't take any off the previous orders made that day. Customer Service says it was just a fluke, and I am still trying to reach them to get my money back.
2 x

GEMLOVER60

Post by GEMLOVER60 » 4 years ago

KLiz wrote:
4 years ago
All you have to do is Click the link that talks about your shipping options right there on the very page where your order is shown and it will say something like standard rate or a higher rate and then one of the options will say the value shipping all you have to do is click it and then you will get the 29.99 rate you just want to make sure that the number of items that you have, usually 10, would be a value to you with the shipping at $2.99 an item if you get more than 10 items than the value shipping rate is your best bet.
I think it is only good if you order more than 10 items, most shipping is 2.99 so there is no discount. I would never pay bulk rate, I have never, ever wanted 10 items. I'm lucky if I see two pieces I like. Bulk shipping would have to last 60 days for me to find over 10 items :P :P ;) :o :shock:
4 x

MilfordsMrFixIt

Post by MilfordsMrFixIt » 4 years ago

JewelryDiva wrote:
4 years ago
I’ve bought several items and would like to set up bulk rate shipping. Does anyone know how to set this up? Thanks and Be Well Everyone
Diva;
When you get to the screen where the shipping is calculated, click the dropdown for the shipping options, you'll see the option there.
Remember; it works out usually that you need to order 11 or more items in a day to make it worth it.(do your math when there are specials on the shipping!) I have had orders for over 40 items so that saved me close to $100!! The "DAY is from Midnight to Midnight CENTRAL TIME. IF you place orders with regular shipping and later you get to a point that bundled shipping saves money, then you can call customer service and they can make that change for you. Any orders AFTER you set the Bundle deal will be added automatically to the bundle. (you'll see that the shipping charge changes to " $0.00 ".)
Hope that helps!
Stay safe.
2 x