Bogus bids

Luvrox

Bogus bids

Post by Luvrox » 3 years ago

Are the online auctions ever monitored?? The same people bidding outrageous bids? Ruining it for the rest of us who would like to bid on the items. Same names. Ystrday $200+ bids on ALL the bali items. Today $500+ bids on max 1 ctw diamond items. Why arent these same people suspended or removed from bidding???
10 x

Kat

Re: Bogus bids

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

It's been like that for a while. You can keep on bidding and hopefully you might win it. It might take a week, a couple weeks, or a month. If you really like something and they still have it in stock wait for a good coupon (30% or more) and just buy it. Hope you win though!!! 😊💗
7 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

Luvrox wrote:
3 years ago
Are the online auctions ever monitored?? The same people bidding outrageous bids? Ruining it for the rest of us who would like to bid on the items. Same names. Ystrday $200+ bids on ALL the bali items. Today $500+ bids on max 1 ctw diamond items. Why arent these same people suspended or removed from bidding???
Love yer name ... Luvrox!! (hug)
annnd no, nobody monitors the RA
because they are over here monitoring
this Forum!!! or whatever else.
:roll:
9 x

SuzyQ82

Post by SuzyQ82 » 3 years ago

Not sure if it is a real person or not, but I have been watching for some time and there is one person winning the majority of the bids. Erica, if real, has spent her stimulus check a long time ago ....... :shock:
7 x

GEMLOVER60

Post by GEMLOVER60 » 3 years ago

Luvrox wrote:
3 years ago
There are so many bogus bidders. A few times Lola was out bidding me on everything, Lola was way past the retail value!! lol....and that day Lola spent a truck load of money....I don't look at their auction site any more. I can tell you, there are better auctions on other shopping networks. :) ;)
4 x

GEMLOVER60

Post by GEMLOVER60 » 3 years ago

SuzyQ82 wrote:
3 years ago
Not sure if it is a real person or not, but I have been watching for some time and there is one person winning the majority of the bids. Erica, if real, has spent her stimulus check a long time ago ....... :shock:
There are so many that do that. if could be real people or BOTS...or a mix of both. One one site, my friend won 3 nice rings, no cheapos for less than a $100. now that's an auction...
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I am bidding on an item right now and two people bib against themselves on it, why would you bib against your own bid? I don't know if they are stupid or just trying to get me to pay more. I did win an item two days ago that Merilee was bidding on, she must have fallen asleep, lol.
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
I am bidding on an item right now and two people bib against themselves on it, why would you bib against your own bid? I don't know if they are stupid or just trying to get me to pay more. I did win an item two days ago that Merilee was bidding on, she must have fallen asleep, lol.
Yes sometimes I have noticed that customer may bid against themselves too. Although I will say I haven't had anyone report any issues specifically tied to that.
2 x