Clear Plastic Face Shields During Covid-19

RT

Clear Plastic Face Shields During Covid-19

Post by RT » 3 years ago

Face masks and gloves are essentials for high risk people. An added protection is a clear plastic face shield. Being one of the high risk individuals, I would like to see ShopLC add clear plastic face shields to health products being offered in addition to the health products currently offered to help us through Covid-19. Thank you.
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Clear Plastic Face Shields During Covid-19

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

RT wrote:
3 years ago
Face masks and gloves are essentials for high risk people. An added protection is a clear plastic face shield. Being one of the high risk individuals, I would like to see ShopLC add clear plastic face shields to health products being offered in addition to the health products currently offered to help us through Covid-19. Thank you.
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your feedback! I have passed it along so our teams can look into providing this in the future. If there is anything else you need assistance with, please let us know. We appreciate your business.

Best regards,
Preston W.
3 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

If I’m not mistaken they offered face shields about a week or so ago, Did anyone else on the forum see face shields a while back
3 x

Flymom

Post by Flymom » 3 years ago

They do offer a hat with a removable face shield item #3578762
5 x

RT

Post by RT » 3 years ago

I just saw another site that offered baseball caps with snap on face shields, but when I was placing order they sold out. I would love for ShopLC to offer these whether or not clear plastic face shields will also be available in the very near future. Thank you ShopLC.
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

--

i think you wee talking about the hats that had a detachable plastic face shield. There was a disclaimer that they might not be effective for Covid19 use. they were $15 and the hat came in purple or yellow if memory serves.
5 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Thanks for the reminder! I ordered one just now. I think I'll use it when I mow and trim the yard. Hopefully it will keep debris from flying up in my face and hair!!
7 x

RT

Post by RT » 3 years ago

Flymom wrote:
3 years ago
Thank you Flymom I appreciate your response. The ones on another site are baseball caps
in 3 different colors with snap on/snap off plastic shield. They have
the feature I would like.
4 x

Flymom

Post by Flymom » 3 years ago

RT wrote:
3 years ago
Flymom wrote:
3 years ago
Thank you Flymom I appreciate your response. The ones on another site are baseball caps
in 3 different colors with snap on/snap off plastic shield. They have
the feature I would like.
Your welcome RT. I'm glad you were able to find what you were looking for. Stay safe.
3 x

RT

Post by RT » 3 years ago

You too Flymom. Thanks again.

I see that ShopLC is going to have the clear plastic face shields, that I need, tomorrow. WTG ShopLC!
(I had ordered some from e-U-Know-Whobay back in March and paid for them. They are "supposed" to be in by June.)

Thank God for ShopLC helping us get our PPE during Covid-19! AND... on top of that, to help us provide meals for
hungry children too! A plan after my own heart.

To my ShopLC family: Stay Safe and Healthy!
5 x