How is your Personal Shopper experience?

bluez

How is your Personal Shopper experience?

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

I've had some bad luck when I call in to get help from a Personal Shopper recently. How's your experience?

I just gave up when a guy told me because I wanted to order an expensive ring, "the shipping would PROBABLY be higher, maybe $6"!
At that point, I realized I wasn't going to get any good information on that call. No telling what kind of notes he made on my account!

He did not deliver joy!
Bluez
Last edited by bluez 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Blossom

Re: How is your Personal Shopper experience?

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

It's been a while since I've used personal shopper but...one lady told me she didn't have time to look up what I wanted to know. My reply...I'm sorry, I thought that's what personal shopper was there for. She lightened up, told me why she was having a bad day & found the info I wanted. She became human at that point!
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I never have any luck with personal shopper, every time I have ever called them they read me word for word what is on the website for information on the item, I tell them I already know that and I am looking at the same info on the web, I want info that is not there and they always tell me they do not know, so then I have to ask them if they can go find out, it is just frustrating and I find that service useless, out of all the times I have called I only had one person who seemed to want to do their job.
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

bluez wrote:
4 years ago
I've had some bad luck when I call in to get help from a Personal Shopper recently. How's your experience?

I just gave up when a guy told me because I wanted to order an expensive ring, "the shipping would PROBABLY be higher, maybe $6"!
At that point, I realized I wasn't going to get any good information on that call. No telling what kind of notes he made on my account!

He did not deliver joy!
Bluez
Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for your message. We deeply apologize for any issues you have had with a personal shopper. We recommend calling in at 877-899-0078 with more details and seeing if they can help resolve the issue. There is currently a 1 minute and 25 second wait time. Thank you again for your post and being a part of the Shop LC family!
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
It's been a while since I've used personal shopper but...one lady told me she didn't have time to look up what I wanted to know. My reply...I'm sorry, I thought that's what personal shopper was there for. She lightened up, told me why she was having a bad day & found the info I wanted. She became human at that point!
Although I am glad that the interaction got better, I am so sorry that unacceptable behavior occurred in the first place. We appreciate your feedback, it helps make us better.
1 x