Auto Bidding Or lack of

redstarr1959

Auto Bidding Or lack of

Post by redstarr1959 » 2 months ago

5/16 I saw a tsavorite ring I liked. I placed a bid. It started at $30.00 With 11 minutes to go. High Bidder was K .I could not use auto bidding for some reason.So I keep bidding. K also places bid so for two plus mins it went on till it hit $100.00. Then he stopped.Still had 6 plus minutes.Nothing else from K.
Know I do like ring but think its not fair that K was able to push me.I know it never use to be this way. This has me so upset ,I may have to stop Lc once and for all.

I also had issues with mask black ones but didnt follow up on them. :x
4 x

Moderator_Preston

Re: Auto Bidding Or lack of

Post by Moderator_Preston » 2 months ago

redstarr1959 wrote:
2 months ago
5/16 I saw a tsavorite ring I liked. I placed a bid. It started at $30.00 With 11 minutes to go. High Bidder was K .I could not use auto bidding for some reason.So I keep bidding. K also places bid so for two plus mins it went on till it hit $100.00. Then he stopped.Still had 6 plus minutes.Nothing else from K.
Know I do like ring but think its not fair that K was able to push me.I know it never use to be this way. This has me so upset ,I may have to stop Lc once and for all.

I also had issues with mask black ones but didnt follow up on them. :x
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. I have gone ahead and reported this to our online auctions team so they can look into this. If there is anything else you would like to share, please post it so we can look into it. I hope you are having a beautiful day!
0 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Post by Jt » 2 months ago

Sounds like a glitch on auto bid and not necessarily a flesh and blood live person manually bidding against I truly hope this auction site is not infiltrated with programming to as the customers have been reporting a "robot" mechanism. My background graduate of systems analysis in the mid seventies from time to time I still benefit from for problem identification and solving many times. Jt (only trying to help) Jesus got my t back
1 x

Derby

Post by Derby » 1 month ago

Just by accident, I saw my name biding on items I even wasn't interested in. So, something is wrong.
4 x

Catbirdwatcher

Post by Catbirdwatcher » 1 month ago

Me too!Every day there are at least a few items, sometimes more,that show up on my watchlist that I have never bid on. I have changed my pin code several times to be sure noone else has access to my account, but it still happens.
1 x