MEMORIAL31 "INVALID CODE" - VIP 'FREE SHIPPING' EMAIL

LoyalCustomer717

MEMORIAL31 "INVALID CODE" - VIP 'FREE SHIPPING' EMAIL

Post by LoyalCustomer717 » 3 years ago

Hello. Hope everyone is staying safe and is healthy. I received an email for V.I.P. Free shipping which automatically applies to my order. So, today I went to order a ring and use the 'memorial31' discount code but it won't apply. Please help. The ring has the add memorial31 code but it won't take when i try to order, it keeps saying "invalid code" .... Leeanne J.
7 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: MEMORIAL31 "INVALID CODE" - VIP 'FREE SHIPPING' EMAIL

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

LoyalCustomer717 wrote:
3 years ago
Hello. Hope everyone is staying safe and is healthy. I received an email for V.I.P. Free shipping which automatically applies to my order. So, today I went to order a ring and use the 'memorial31' discount code but it won't apply. Please help. The ring has the add memorial31 code but it won't take when i try to order, it keeps saying "invalid code" .... Leeanne J.
Good Afternoon, Leeanne!

I'm sorry to hear that this is happening! To assist with this, we ask that you call into Customer Service at 877-899-0078 and we can have one of our representatives assist with this issue and even assist with placing the order for you. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused during this!
4 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 3 years ago

memorial31 not working for me either.
Didn't get around to seeing if free shipping was applied.

Going to call. But if it was use a discount code on the item, it should WORK!

bluez
9 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi everyone,
Its so frustrating. With all of us having the same issue, you would think its a priority to fix this error.
I wrote to customer service twice.
Shoplc lost out. I bought things elsewhere. Once the eyeballs are on other shopping channels, Shoplc loses out.
I think I know what happened.
They tried to get business by sending emails of free shipping. But, they dont want to give both free shipping and a code.
The code for what I was looking at deducts alot more then $2.99.
So in essence if you were UNLUCKY enough to be picked for free shipping, you are blocked from the 31% off code.
PLEASE BRING BACK THE STAFF YOU HAD WHEN KEVIN WAS CEO.

HOPE ALL MY TRIBETTES ARE HEALTHY AND SAFE❤️❤️Vicky
10 x

Moderator_Preston

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

bluez wrote:
3 years ago
memorial31 not working for me either.
Didn't get around to seeing if free shipping was applied.

Going to call. But if it was use a discount code on the item, it should WORK!

bluez
Vicky wrote:
3 years ago
Hi everyone,
Its so frustrating. With all of us having the same issue, you would think its a priority to fix this error.
I wrote to customer service twice.
Shoplc lost out. I bought things elsewhere. Once the eyeballs are on other shopping channels, Shoplc loses out.
I think I know what happened.
They tried to get business by sending emails of free shipping. But, they dont want to give both free shipping and a code.
The code for what I was looking at deducts alot more then $2.99.
So in essence if you were UNLUCKY enough to be picked for free shipping, you are blocked from the 31% off code.
PLEASE BRING BACK THE STAFF YOU HAD WHEN KEVIN WAS CEO.

HOPE ALL MY TRIBETTES ARE HEALTHY AND SAFE❤️❤️Vicky
Good morning,

Thank you both so much for reporting this issue. I have gone ahead and sent this over to our online discounts team to look into this.It appears in this case, since the free shipping is considered a discount, it will not allow the 31% off code to be used since we only allow one code to be used at a time. I understand that some would prefer using the discount code over the free shipping, and if I get a response from our online discounts team, I will be sure to follow up. I hope everyone is having a great day!
4 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

When I put in a coupon code and hit apply it says code applied However it doesn’t show it on the order page until I refresh the page then it shows up with the discount information. Maybe this will help?
4 x

Vicky

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Good morning All, including our Fave Mods😍
Time for a second round of ☕️☕️☕️

The only way the FREE SHIPPING was more advantageous, was if the item cost less then $10.00
Like I bought a Pendant and chain for $3.00 and the total was $3.27. In that case its the young family kids that benefitted with yet another jewelry item to show off to their friends.

The percentage off code is advantageous for both Shoplc and the customer, since it entices us to buy higher priced items.
Of course, It would have been a PAYDAY for Shoplc if the FREE SHIPPING was in addition to the code.
My friends and myself would have been enticed to buy multiple items.
I myself feel that when I receive a special discount code via email, good for that day only, it definitely entices me to buy a higher priced item, of my liking, not limited to items picked by shoplc, just limited to buying it that day.
It brings back great memories of the fun I had shopping at Shoplc, while Kevin was in charge.
I would love to see more of those individual codes. Of course it must be used same day, but we cant get it all.

Have a great safe day.

❤️❤️❤️❤️vicky
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

The code ‘memorial31’is not working at all. I wanted to use it for my recent orders. Tomorrow is the last day.
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Memorial31 only liked one item I tried from my wish list, originally $14.99! Ha!
1 x

Twolf

Post by Twolf » 3 years ago

Hey, how do I get on the VIP list, we purchase every single day from LC; not sure what else I'd need to do to be considered VIP?
3 x