Lowest Price Guarantee

Sea_Hag

Lowest Price Guarantee

Post by Sea_Hag » 3 years ago

I want to know how to get the lowest price guarantee policy? I just bought an item a week ago and it's now on a bigger sale. Your lowest price guarantee says "if a published store price drops, we will pay you the difference." So how do I take advantage of this policy?
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Lowest Price Guarantee

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Sea_Hag wrote:
3 years ago
I want to know how to get the lowest price guarantee policy? I just bought an item a week ago and it's now on a bigger sale. Your lowest price guarantee says "if a published store price drops, we will pay you the difference." So how do I take advantage of this policy?
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. In this case, please email me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with your order information.
2 x

Sea_Hag

Post by Sea_Hag » 3 years ago

Hi, Preston Weaver. When I click on your email address link, nothing happens so I went to my email inbox and composed an inquiry on the lowest price guarantee. I didn't hear from you, so I forwarded everything to the customer service email and someone responded, but they did not address my question. Any updates on this?
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Sea_Hag wrote:
3 years ago
Hi, Preston Weaver. When I click on your email address link, nothing happens so I went to my email inbox and composed an inquiry on the lowest price guarantee. I didn't hear from you, so I forwarded everything to the customer service email and someone responded, but they did not address my question. Any updates on this?
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. The other day, my inbox was completely full, so that may have caused me to not receive your message. In this case, please forward your email to me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I can liook into this for you. I hope you are having a beautiful day!
1 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Sea Hag. I’ve found asking customer service to process price adjustment takes forever or not done at all. Asking one of the moderators is your best bet. They are very efficient! Have a great day!
3 x