Australian Black Tourmaline Pendant Necklace (20 in) in St SKU: 3505168 ainless Steel 5.75 ctw

KKH

Australian Black Tourmaline Pendant Necklace (20 in) in St SKU: 3505168 ainless Steel 5.75 ctw

Post by KKH » 3 years ago

To whom it may concern:

Your Representative that I just spoke to on the phone today around 6:00 PM the item written in the subject box above. I NEVER RECEIVED this item! I called and told your Representative within a day( May 27, 2020) of receiving email that it was being to me home address. First of all I asked for a refund of my money since I would not be at my address for awhile and NOT to deliver the item since I would not be there.

I have been a customer of yours for over 12 yrs and have always been happy with your customer service until now. Matter of fact I have read reviews of late and have noted that most of them have been negative when it comes to your customer service. I can now understand what they are speaking of since the Representative that I just spoke to was not willing to work with me and ask me to have a POLICE REPORT done! What kind of answer was that I am totally insulted especially with today's situation. The last thing a police will do is write up a police report up for something I never even wanted to be sent to my home in first place. I asked for a refund on the item that was poorly constructed

At this point I would rather hear from a Manager.

Thanks
Last edited by Moderator_Preston 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed personal info
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Australian Black Tourmaline Pendant Necklace (20 in) in St SKU: 3505168 ainless Steel 5.75 ctw

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

KKH wrote:
3 years ago
To whom it may concern:

Your Representative that I just spoke to on the phone today around 6:00 PM the item written in the subject box above. I NEVER RECEIVED this item! I called and told your Representative within a day( May 27, 2020) of receiving email that it was being to me home address. First of all I asked for a refund of my money since I would not be at my address for awhile and NOT to deliver the item since I would not be there.

I have been a customer of yours for over 12 yrs and have always been happy with your customer service until now. Matter of fact I have read reviews of late and have noted that most of them have been negative when it comes to your customer service. I can now understand what they are speaking of since the Representative that I just spoke to was not willing to work with me and ask me to have a POLICE REPORT done! What kind of answer was that I am totally insulted especially with today's situation. The last thing a police will do is write up a police report up for something I never even wanted to be sent to my home in first place. I asked for a refund on the item that was poorly constructed

At this point I would rather hear from a Manager.

Thanks
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. I deeply apologize that this happened. In this case, please email me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I can look into this. I hope you have a wonderful day!
0 x