I am angry

Gem Lover

I am angry

Post by Gem Lover » 1 month ago

Again as I was checking out they raised the price of the item in my cart. I put the item in my cart at $119.99 and there was a 35% code which brought it down to $80.98 with shipping and as I went to hit the continue to check out it went up to $199.99 because they are going to be airing it, now here is the thing, two minutes before I purchased the same item with the same code in gold (the second was white gold) at the lower price. I called customer service and was told to bad there is nothing they can do.This is not right. Customer service told me they do not honor the same price as the lower one. The item that went up to $199.99 still had the coupon but Shop LC raised the price by $80 dollars because the item is airing later. It was also in the guide for $119.99 before this happened and I have the proof.
9 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: I am angry

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 1 month ago

Gem Lover wrote:
1 month ago
Again as I was checking out they raised the price of the item in my cart. I put the item in my cart at $119.99 and there was a 35% code which brought it down to $80.98 with shipping and as I went to hit the continue to check out it went up to $199.99 because they are going to be airing it, now here is the thing, two minutes before I purchased the same item with the same code in gold (the second was white gold) at the lower price. I called customer service and was told to bad there is nothing they can do.This is not right. Customer service told me they do not honor the same price as the lower one. The item that went up to $199.99 still had the coupon but Shop LC raised the price by $80 dollars because the item is airing later. It was also in the guide for $119.99 before this happened and I have the proof.
Thank you for sharing this information. I am sorry about the checkout issues you were experiencing. I am going to have someone contact you to resolve this.
5 x