Chat agents?

RS

Chat agents?

Post by RS » 4 years ago

There are some new chat agents, one in particular, who really has not been well trained. He also doesn’t seem to be very polite. Name starts with “B”.
He didn’t even comment to me when I when I informed him of something. Just disconnected.
Well okay, I don’t want to talk to you either!
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: Chat agents?

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

We are truly sorry to hear that a chat was disconnected and we will be more than happy to review the chat log. Please contact us at customerservice@shoplc.com, or call in at 1-877-899-0078 and provide the agent's name and the date of the chat and we will research this issue.
2 x

JJ

Post by JJ » 4 years ago

What happened to the over night chat agents? The chat window says to leave a message and someone will contact you via email. I've done that several times and not one person has gotten back to me.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

JJ wrote:
4 years ago
What happened to the over night chat agents? The chat window says to leave a message and someone will contact you via email. I've done that several times and not one person has gotten back to me.
I just figured they didn’t work past 9pm. I don’t even bother leaving a message.
1 x

Moderator_Miranda

Post by Moderator_Miranda » 4 years ago

Chat Hours are from 6:00 am CST to 11:00 pm CST. Thank you so much shopping with Shop LC, have a wonderful day!
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I thought they got rid of chat because it has not been on my pc for a few months now.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I thought they got rid of chat because it has not been on my pc for a few months now.
Nope, it’s there. Alllll the way at the bottom.
0 x

JJ

Post by JJ » 4 years ago

I like how Miranda from LC chimed in and gave us the chat hours but didn't say one word why the messages aren't being answered.
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

JJ wrote:
4 years ago
I like how Miranda from LC chimed in and gave us the chat hours but didn't say one word why the messages aren't being answered.
Messages go into the email queue, and the emails are answered in the order in which they come in so it may take some time to get to the message. We do apologize for the delay.
0 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
JJ wrote:
4 years ago
Messages go into the email queue, and the emails are answered in the order in which they come in so it may take some time to get to the message. We do apologize for the delay.
I sent one two years ago so I assume I'm getting up there in the queue? :?
5 x