Chat agents?

Hot4TENER

Re: Chat agents?

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
JJ wrote:
4 years ago
I like how Miranda from LC chimed in and gave us the chat hours but didn't say one word why the messages aren't being answered.
Messages go into the email queue, and the emails are answered in the order in which they come in so it may take some time to get to the message. We do apologize for the delay.
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
I sent one two years ago so I assume I'm getting up there in the queue? :?
😂🤣😅😂🤣😅😂🤣😅😂🤣😂
1 x

JJ

Post by JJ » 4 years ago

I'm going on a year for one of my messages. Suppose I'm in the que....NOT! I'm tired of their excuses and the quality of their products. They've gone down hill in every aspect. I'm starting to think twice about continuing to buy from LC. I've been a loyal customer for 15 years too.
1 x

Theresia

Post by Theresia » 4 years ago

I agree. I have talked to some who are great and help to get things resolved. Some, like the one I talked to today didn't even try to find out why my order hadn't shipped, just canceled and said have a good day.
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Theresia wrote:
4 years ago
I agree. I have talked to some who are great and help to get things resolved. Some, like the one I talked to today didn't even try to find out why my order hadn't shipped, just canceled and said have a good day.
We are truly sorry to hear that an agent canceled your order without investigating. We will be happy to review the interaction. Please email us at customerservice@shoplc.com and provide the date/time and agent name that you spoke with.
1 x

Theresia

Thanks. Sent the email and copy of the chat. Hope it can be worked out. I really loved that ring and the great price too!
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Theresia wrote:
4 years ago
Thanks. Sent the email and copy of the chat. Hope it can be worked out. I really loved that ring and the great price too!
Thank you, someone will be reaching out to you as soon as possible!
1 x

Theresia

They already have and order is placed and fingers crossed!!!
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

JJ wrote:
4 years ago
I'm going on a year for one of my messages. Suppose I'm in the que....NOT! I'm tired of their excuses and the quality of their products. They've gone down hill in every aspect. I'm starting to think twice about continuing to buy from LC. I've been a loyal customer for 15 years too.
Hello thank you for your feedback. Please check your inbox I am glad to assist you!
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
JJ wrote:
4 years ago
I like how Miranda from LC chimed in and gave us the chat hours but didn't say one word why the messages aren't being answered.
Messages go into the email queue, and the emails are answered in the order in which they come in so it may take some time to get to the message. We do apologize for the delay.
I sent one two years ago so I assume I'm getting up there in the queue? :?
Hello thank you for your feedback. Please check your inbox I am glad to assist you!
1 x