OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Coupons I Received Do Not Work

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Alex
I have just emailed you about an RA order not shipped since 6/18. Hope you can help. I noticed the email you provided doesn’t end in SLC. Is that a correct email or typing error? Thanks in advance for your assistance
Yes, alex.washington@tjc.tv is the correct email. I worked here many years ago so when I came back my email and accounts had to be different than my originals. Also, you may need to resend that email as I haven't received it quite yet.
Imma a shopping now for something! I want the 40% off the order!
8 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Nikki the host could have put it in a different box before she opened it, maybe. Or she got a good box because maybe it’s a perk that SLC employees get. Who knows🧐. The polki diamond ring. I got the quarter carat polki diamond ring, Mine came in a blue box it look like it has been used several times.
8 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Ladies remember when we would spend so much we would be 10 or 20 or 50 dollars off next purchase. I miss that.😕🍀
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Nikki the host could have put it in a different box before she opened it, maybe. Or she got a good box because maybe it’s a perk that SLC employees get. Who knows🧐. The polki diamond ring. I got the quarter carat polki diamond ring, Mine came in a blue box it look like it has been used several times.
I suppose you are right Harlequin - Nikki may have used a box she owned or got one as a perk. I'm not too concerned.

I'm sorry your expectations for your polki diamond ring wasn't what you expected. I absolutely fell in love with mine.... the waterfall necklace, the solitaire ring, a butterfly ring and the earrings. I didn't expect to love them to tell you the truth but my curiosity got me and I thought I would try it out to "see" - then I loved it. So I'm keeping them.

I didn't expect the butterfly would be so pretty nor be my style but it is! I also paired my polki solitaire ring with my new larimar ring and it goes really well.

I've been meaning to write a review about them all - so I guess this is my review.

You can return your ring and exchange it and maybe the new one would be better for you?

All the best!
8 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi everyone,
I frequently get emails with promo code offers, good for that day only.
The code is usually EXCLUSIVE35 sometimes with free shipping.
NEVER WORKED!!. When I tried it, I would get a message that its not valid on TLV’s which the items I tried it on were not.
I just DELETE the emails.
I will not buy without a promo code. If I really want something I find a code by myself. I try several and if none work I just put it back in my wishlist. The prices at shoplc change frequently.
For instance they had a 14k wg diamond necklace for $1107.99. I Had it in my wishlist for a while WITH THAT PRICE. I was hoping that eventually there will be a coupon. One night at (12midnight texas time)they applied a 50% off coupon. I grabbed it for $553. They had 3 left. The next day, including now, it’s $1299.99
How that makes sense is beyond me. This is just one example.
I learned with shoplc, it depends when you buy it, as to how much you get charged, including shipping. Some heavier items sold on air are more then $2.99 shipping. That changes too on the web.
I have had similar experiences at JT. prices change frequently. At lease I dont receive BOGUS emails with worthless codes.
On the other hand, I was able to buy my huge family lots of beautiful items over the years, thanks to Shoplc. In the last few months, it has become much harder to snag a bargain, as Shoplc decided to concentrate on high end items with prolonged presentations.
After many complaints, and im sure many returns of high end items, they now have below $10 fridays and below $50 midweek.
I tried to warn shoplc when they went high end before xmas, that I hear from shoppers who say they buy the high end to wear to the many holiday parties and have 3 months to return it. They wear it to a couple parties for a month, then return and buy more high end, and return those.
I was disgusted that they brag about it, but legally they do nothing wrong. They are told by Shoplc to wear it and return if they dont like it. Or for any other reason.
My dad ran a very successful bargain store while I grew up. Taught me alot on how to attract and KEEP customers.
One thing Shoplc has to remember is that many Rich people are Rich because they learn how to use the system. They get to buy high end items, show them off, and return them over and over with just a couple dollars for return shipping.

Well , I VENTED😆

Hugs❤️❤️ Vicky
6 x

Vicky

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi @OtherSideOfTheTracks TRIBE AND FAVE MODS,
I agree about the polki diamonds.
At first the ones I ordered were disappointing. Had alot of “soot”. I returned them.
This time, they appeared to be very clean on the TV sample. I took a chance and ordered the polki diamond heart pendant and chain and 2” Polki drop earrings. The ones I received are clean and very pretty. If anyone is expecting it to be like the traditional diamond or CZ, they will be disappointed. This has its own unique beauty. After coupon codes I feel It was Well worth it to me. Of course the real dilemma is which kid would appreciate getting this 🤔

❤️❤️❤️vicky
7 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

OSOTT: like your new logo by your name!!! But may I ask , what is it? Enlarged the picture but, I still can’t tell what it is 🥴. 😊. T. Y.
4 x

Moderator_Preston

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Vicky wrote:
3 years ago
Hi everyone,
I frequently get emails with promo code offers, good for that day only.
The code is usually EXCLUSIVE35 sometimes with free shipping.
NEVER WORKED!!. When I tried it, I would get a message that its not valid on TLV’s which the items I tried it on were not.
I just DELETE the emails.
I will not buy without a promo code. If I really want something I find a code by myself. I try several and if none work I just put it back in my wishlist. The prices at shoplc change frequently.
For instance they had a 14k wg diamond necklace for $1107.99. I Had it in my wishlist for a while WITH THAT PRICE. I was hoping that eventually there will be a coupon. One night at (12midnight texas time)they applied a 50% off coupon. I grabbed it for $553. They had 3 left. The next day, including now, it’s $1299.99
How that makes sense is beyond me. This is just one example.
I learned with shoplc, it depends when you buy it, as to how much you get charged, including shipping. Some heavier items sold on air are more then $2.99 shipping. That changes too on the web.
I have had similar experiences at JT. prices change frequently. At lease I dont receive BOGUS emails with worthless codes.
On the other hand, I was able to buy my huge family lots of beautiful items over the years, thanks to Shoplc. In the last few months, it has become much harder to snag a bargain, as Shoplc decided to concentrate on high end items with prolonged presentations.
After many complaints, and im sure many returns of high end items, they now have below $10 fridays and below $50 midweek.
I tried to warn shoplc when they went high end before xmas, that I hear from shoppers who say they buy the high end to wear to the many holiday parties and have 3 months to return it. They wear it to a couple parties for a month, then return and buy more high end, and return those.
I was disgusted that they brag about it, but legally they do nothing wrong. They are told by Shoplc to wear it and return if they dont like it. Or for any other reason.
My dad ran a very successful bargain store while I grew up. Taught me alot on how to attract and KEEP customers.
One thing Shoplc has to remember is that many Rich people are Rich because they learn how to use the system. They get to buy high end items, show them off, and return them over and over with just a couple dollars for return shipping.

Well , I VENTED😆

Hugs❤️❤️ Vicky
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post! I deeply apologize about this, and I have forwarded this to our web team and our discount code team to keep this in mind for the future. I hope you have a wonderful day!
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
OSOTT: like your new logo by your name!!! But may I ask , what is it? Enlarged the picture but, I still can’t tell what it is 🥴. 😊. T. Y.
Hi Harlequin! It's a flower with dew drops on it. I follow a site that is "geometric plants and nature" - I love the unique designs of flowers/rocks/spider webs and such - so I got this there "I" think from long ago.

I'm glad you like it as it's very pretty to me too. The "snarl" I had didn't suit me as I felt unfriendly and grumpy and I'm really not. So I decided to go with something calming, beautiful and I wanted it to be nature.

Have a great day Harlequin!
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
Good afternoon,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please complete your orders and email me their information along with your account information at alex.washington@tjc.tv and I'll manually process a refund for the amounts stated to your method of payment once your order is invoiced. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you further. Thank you for being part of our family at Shop LC!
Hello @Moderator_Alex ,

I just sent you an email and an order I have that is invoiced along with the coupon code! Thank you for your help and please let me know when it's applied. I'll be happy with store credit as well.

OSOTT
4 x