Site is NOT WORKING DURING YOUR SALE

luvmygirls

Re: Site is NOT WORKING DURING YOUR SALE

Post by luvmygirls » 3 years ago

Wow!! Having major issues especially with the auctions. I won a few and it will not show up on my account. I did get email one but can't pay. It keeps timing out with message 502 Bad Gateway. This is really unacceptable! I hope they extend the shipping sale cause I wasted plenty of time on this site not knowing what was going on.
7 x

luvmygirls

Post by luvmygirls » 3 years ago

Major issues with your website. Won several auctions only to find they are not showing in my account. Only received one email but can't pay for it cause your site keeps crashing. Very frustrating and unacceptable. I hope you honor the 99 shipping for those that do contact you.
7 x

Kewpie

Post by Kewpie » 3 years ago

I wholeheartedly agree with my fellow community members. The classy thing to do would be to extend the 4th of July holiday
sale! Most of us have been loyal customers for many years. There should be some compensation! Do the right thing, SHOP LC!
Thank you, and a safe holiday weekend to all. :)
7 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

The site seems to be working this morning! Ya! Right after I did my post yesterday it went bonkers again. Thanks Moderators for relaying our tech problems to IT! I see the 35% off continues today. Unfortunately I spent my money at Wallyworld so no shopping for bling today. Needs over wants. Everyone have a great day today!
5 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 3 years ago

Thank you SLC for extending the sale and reduced shipping today since the site had so many problems yesterday!
7 x

Shez

Post by Shez » 3 years ago

This happened to me all day yesterday.I did bid on two items and on my end before cutting out and getting the Bad Gateway message,was told I didnt win.Only to wake up this morning and I am on our desktop,to find out I did win the two auctions. Looks like the site was crashing yesterday. I hope it is fixed today
7 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

honey wrote:
3 years ago
who is diligently working???? IT team is off for weekend .... no? :x
No.
2 x