Shipping?

RS

Shipping?

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Can I change the shipping method on an item I just ordered? Not comfortable with DHL shipping for an Iliana item. Frankly that should not even be the default.
Thanks!
0 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Shipping?

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Can I change the shipping method on an item I just ordered? Not comfortable with DHL shipping for an Iliana item. Frankly that should not even be the default.
Thanks!
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your shipping method cannot be changed once the order is placed. You would need to cancel the order if you would like to change it. You can also change the default shipping method for you in the "Edit Profile" section of your account. Thank you again for your post, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Thanks!
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your shipping method cannot be changed once the order is placed. You would need to cancel the order if you would like to change it. You can also change the default shipping method for you in the "Edit Profile" section of your account. Thank you again for your post, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
Thanks for posting. I don’t want to cancel because I got the last pair of those earrings. I will know in the future to change before ordering something pricey. I am actually astounded that these will be coming DHL USPS. SCARY.
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Depending on the value of the item, or entire invoice, we do ship some packages out via UPS even though standard shipping was selected.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
Depending on the value of the item, or entire invoice, we do ship some packages out via UPS even though standard shipping was selected.
It’s a pair of Iliana earrings so I guess I just assumed they would go out UPS.
1 x