Question

Gemsnob

Question

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

I was checking out items previously shown. From 7am to 8am, there are several stainless steel pendants and chains. The price says $169.99. Please tell me this is a mistake.
10 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Question

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
I was checking out items previously shown. From 7am to 8am, there are several stainless steel pendants and chains. The price says $169.99. Please tell me this is a mistake.
I saw the same and almost fell off my seat! It's got to be a mistake....stainless steel?
9 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good morning,

Could I have the item number for that please so we can verify the pricing?
6 x

Gemsnob

shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

Could I have the item number for that please so we can verify the pricing?

This is one of 5 or 6. Again, look at timeslot 7am to 8am. All are stainless steel pendants and chains that have previously been listed for under $10.
6 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Shop LC Alex moderator: here is one I have the numbers for the stainless steel skull with a chain 24 inches 3179309 says $169.99 estimated retail value, estimated savings 0%. Why on earth there’s a mistake somewhere, there is also a stainless steel necklace called muscleman, stainless steel skeletons Coffin And one more but I forgetWhat it was. I looked under shop last 24 hours and found it. What was the actual price. Please reply thank you
6 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Thank you both so much for reporting that. I've sent this over to our pricing manager they should have these adjusted sometime soon. Please let us know if you see anything else out of the ordinary.
6 x

Gemsnob

shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
Thank you both so much for reporting that. I've sent this over to our pricing manager they should have these adjusted sometime soon. Please let us know if you see anything else out of the ordinary.
Thank you Shoplc_alex.
6 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

My website is so slow and not loading more problems please hire some new computer people! Can't buy if I can't shop!😬😩💲💲💲💲💲👛💰💰💰💰💰💰💰🍀
6 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 3 years ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
Since you asked, Item #2339911 has wrong description in the title. I doubt these stud earrings are over 100 carats.
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
3 years ago
shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
Since you asked, Item #2339911 has wrong description in the title. I doubt these stud earrings are over 100 carats.
How much? lol
5 x