Yellow tags on rings

joy51

Yellow tags on rings

Post by joy51 » 4 years ago

Can someone please explain why you are the only shopping network to do this??????????? Your hosts say enjoy your ring for 30 days and then you open the package and there is the yellow tag!!!!! How can you test drive a ring with this tag!!

Joyce Selig
4 x

Blossom

Re: Yellow tags on rings

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

I've also wondered why hosts say "try it for 30 days, if you don't like it, send it back" only to find The Tag stating "item not returnable if tag is removed". I can't properly try an item if the tag is attached! As 'joy51' said, other shopping networks don't tag items in this manner.
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Lately, most of my items don't even have a tag!
1 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Idk where u are all getting this from? New policy? I’ve returned a lot w/tags off?!?!
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Someone else brought this up and the shop lc moderator said you can remove the tag but it must be in the bag with the item if returned. I have also received items without tags and was concerned so I called them and they said I could still return the item.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Soooo, even if tag says "item not returnable if tag is removed" you can still remove tag, as long as it's included w/return? Well, as I live & breathe, I never know what to believe. If that's the case, they should stop using tags saying that!
2 x

joy51

Post by joy51 » 4 years ago

Where is customer services' response--so we can hear from management!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

joy51 wrote:
4 years ago
Where is customer services' response--so we can hear from management!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
Rather scarce the past few days...
1 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

This is from the website in regards to returns...maybe I have it wrong regarding the tag but the information is not really explained well.

"What Do I Send?
Items being returned should not have been subjected to undue stress, neglect, misuse, abuse, altered, or resized, in any way. Upon receipt Shop LC will inspect each return, reserving the right to reject items that have been subject to any of the above circumstances. Returned items must be complete, including all items Shop LC sent with the order, including the jewelry box, tag, and certification(s), if applicable."
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Does not say ATTACHED tag, just tag.
1 x