Recived order for another shopper

FritzieBlue

Recived order for another shopper

Post by FritzieBlue » 3 years ago

Hello,

A few weeks ago I received an ordered addressed to me, but the entire (and quite costly) order was for another customer in New Hampshire. I phoned customer service, and they advised me to put the return label on the package and take to the post office. He said they were not able to have it picked up from my address.

I feel guilty, as have not been to the post office (or anywhere!) since March (I'm in a vulnerable group), and thus not yet able to send the package. I hope to do it this week. I also hope my slowness in not returning the other shopper's package to Shop LC will not hinder her receiving a replacement order.

Just wanted to mention this in case Customer Service peruses the posts here. Many thanks.
8 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Recived order for another shopper

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

FritzieBlue wrote:
3 years ago
Hello,

A few weeks ago I received an ordered addressed to me, but the entire (and quite costly) order was for another customer in New Hampshire. I phoned customer service, and they advised me to put the return label on the package and take to the post office. He said they were not able to have it picked up from my address.

I feel guilty, as have not been to the post office (or anywhere!) since March (I'm in a vulnerable group), and thus not yet able to send the package. I hope to do it this week. I also hope my slowness in not returning the other shopper's package to Shop LC will not hinder her receiving a replacement order.

Just wanted to mention this in case Customer Service peruses the posts here. Many thanks.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. I deeply apologize that this has happened, please reach out to me with any information at preston.weaver@shoplc.com.
1 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

FritzieBlue wrote:
3 years ago
Hello,

Just put the return label on the package and give it to your postal carrier. I do that frequently.
4 x

Jonarts

Post by Jonarts » 3 years ago

I have returned items before if they are small by adding the label and dropping in the post office box near my home. I suppose if it is a large box it wouldn't work. Any chance you could leave it for your postman and see if they would pick it up from your mailbox?
Denise
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I live in NH, I hope it is not my orders.
7 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

This happened to me around Christmas time two years ago. I got someone else's order and they got mine. I didn't want them to have to wait forever to get their items in case they were gifts. I just mailed them direct to her. (her address was on the invoice enclosed) She returned the favor and it cost it some in shipping charges but for me it was worth it for peace of mind. Had it not been Christmas I probably wouldn't have done it.
9 x

FritzieBlue

Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
FritzieBlue wrote:
3 years ago
Hello,

Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. I deeply apologize that this has happened, please reach out to me with any information at preston.weaver@shoplc.com.
Thank you, I will be in touch.
3 x

FritzieBlue

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
I live in NH, I hope it is not my orders.
Hi,

The town or city is Manchester. I hope it's not one of your orders! Everything is safe here. I'm emailing CS about it, but will also see if my mail carrier can pick it up and post it back to Shop LC.
3 x